Moto Razr Foldable Phone 60GB Data Only £99 Per Month - Total Cost £2,426 @ EE

Expert (Beta) 16
Posted 22nd Jan
I didn't want to post this as a deal and take the heat from everybody else on site, so thought I'd put it in discussions

My goodness, £99 Per Month for a phone with those specs, I csn see this flying off of the shelves
3393279-iQ6j3.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
But think of all the money you save on screen protectors! It basically pays for itself
16 Comments
A better view from the rear
39736372-xsvPO.jpg
And the front
39736372-9p7FE.jpg
I like it for the novelty value of having a folding phone but not at that price lol
Gormond22/01/2020 16:11

I like it for the novelty value of having a folding phone but not at that …I like it for the novelty value of having a folding phone but not at that price lol

Its an ugly thing I must say, with mid range specs for over 2k, my god Motorola, I'd hate to see an Snapdragon 865 version.
MrSwitch22/01/2020 16:14

Its an ugly thing I must say, with mid range specs for over 2k, my god …Its an ugly thing I must say, with mid range specs for over 2k, my god Motorola, I'd hate to see an Snapdragon 865 version.

Yeah and for me the advantage would be to replace my tablet, so something that looks like a normal phone but you can fold out when required.
I like the phone, but this is stupid money! Never in a million years!
It's more useful because you have to open it before you can use it, apparently...
did you get two.
The phones gonna cost £1500 minimum and most loyal customers have 20/30% discount now so contract costing £1700 which is good. No way I’d get it though.
Spending 2 grand on a phone (a mid range one at that)...

39737316-1qlWv.jpg

Lenovo/Motorola/EE must have been sniffing glue.
Edited by: "Biddy2" 22nd Jan
Biddy222/01/2020 17:59

Flash git...[Image]

My god that brings back memories

"LOADSA MONEY"
But think of all the money you save on screen protectors! It basically pays for itself
superspod22/01/2020 18:01

But think of all the money you save on screen protectors! It basically …But think of all the money you save on screen protectors! It basically pays for itself

Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants