Moto X Style - touch screen buttons not working?

Found 5th Jun 2016
Just received it but the touch screen buttons at the bottom of the phone are not working, as well as the home button. Any suggestions please?

7 Comments

Try running updates. Settings.. About phone... Updates... If no joy send it back. Guess you have done a restart.

Original Poster

Try running updates. Settings.. About phone... Updates... If no joy send … Try running updates. Settings.. About phone... Updates... If no joy send it back. Guess you have done a restart.

Thanks, I have tried the updates and a restart but nothing. Bit of a silly question, but is the long silver button at the bottom of the phone the speaker or is it actually a physical home button? And are the two blue dots either side touch buttons or not? Cheers.

Thanks, I have tried the updates and a restart but nothing. Bit of a silly question, but is the long silver button at the bottom of the phone the speaker or is it actually a physical home button? And are the two blue dots either side touch buttons or not? Cheers.

No. The only buttons on the face of the Moto X are actually part of the screen (the triangle, circle and square).

Original Poster

Thanks, I have tried the updates and a restart but nothing. Bit of a … Thanks, I have tried the updates and a restart but nothing. Bit of a silly question, but is the long silver button at the bottom of the phone the speaker or is it actually a physical home button? And are the two blue dots either side touch buttons or not? Cheers.No. The only buttons on the face of the Moto X are actually part of the screen (the triangle, circle and square).

Very helpful, thank you!

Original Poster

:p:{

?

?

They aren't buttons
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants