Motor home/camper van hire

Found 7th May
Anyone got any reccomendations for companies that do short break camper van/motor home hire in the UK?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Suppose it depends on where you are based
Yorkshire Coast Caravans do them but no personal experience. Seems expensive to me at over £100 per night but I guess that is a common rate.
They are really expensive, probably cheaper to stay in a hotel.
Priory rentals northwich
There are quite a few motorhome/camper hires on Ebay. Check you are fully insured as easy to damge and expensive to repair. Days in Swansea have quite a good range if you are out West. By coincidence, Priory Rentals have been recommended to me, but I have not used them.
I looked into this a few years ago and realised that after the extras they offer such as insurance plus less mpg. Then the cost of site fees it’s cheaper and less hassle to take a car and use b&bs or hotels.
You are quite right. Motorhomes, buy or rent, is not a cheap game. But bb or hotel is not the same holiday. Personally. I don't think the camping experience is that great in the UK, go to Europe and it works out better.
vwbusforhire.co.uk
If you want a proper ‘campervan’ experience but without the rust and breakdowns these modern Brazilian VWs are great.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants