Groups

Motorbike Insurance (50cc)....How Much

Hi all,
    Coming up to my 16 and was wondering how much it would be? Looking at a derbi senda (supermotoard). Probably would get 3rd party but was wondering how much it would be without getting quotes?

Thanks Guys :-D

13 Comments

Banned

Where do you live? Is it a rough area?

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]"was wondering how much it would be without getting quotes?"[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]I'll just check for you [/SIZE] :whistling:

http://www.grinningplanet.com/2004/03-04/people-fortune-teller-copyright1.gif

Nice one:-D

Original Poster

kcnw9;1623726

Where do you live? Is it a rough area?

Not that rough...middlesex
    DAMNOME;1623761

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]"was wondering how much it would be without … [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]"was wondering how much it would be without getting quotes?"[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE="5"]I'll just check for you [/SIZE] :whistling:

I know it sounds stupid its jus an estimae/average of others etc

Click ]HERE
    You'll have a better idea after trying this...

Banned

I think it will be about £200 for tpo for you

Don't be afraid to go into an insurance broker and ask for a quote - their job is to sell you insurance, so they're not going to bite your head off or tell you to go away.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

DAMNOME;1623869

Click ]HEREYou'll have a better idea after trying this...

I had a look the other day but you need to enter a registration number etc which i dont have :-D Thanks anyway
    kcnw9;1623935

I think it will be about £200 for tpo for you

Thanks man!!!!!! :-D My mate said his hairdryer on wheels (moped) was about £200 so thats a great help
    cis_groupie;1623998

Don't be afraid to go into an insurance broker and ask for a quote - … Don't be afraid to go into an insurance broker and ask for a quote - their job is to sell you insurance, so they're not going to bite your head off or tell you to go away.:thumbsup:

Thats my next step!!! Does tesco do bike insurance? Will have a look round ringing them up ;-) Thanks all:thumbsup:

Try Quidco website!!
    Get cashback!!
    quidco.com/fin…to/

Might not be for bikes but worth a try!!

Good Luck

Original Poster

quidco.com/fin…ce/

Thanks for that and the good luck. I will take its around £200. Thanks guys :-D

just take the numberplates off and it's free!

Original Poster

PapaSmurf;1624612

just take the numberplates off and it's free!

Hahahaha that made me laugh. Dono wat the police wud tink tho :-D

Try Bennetts Bike insurance, and last time I looked they were giving about £20 cashback through quidco.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay12
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32164
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1015
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322

See more discussions