Found 18th Aug 2008
Not sure if a normal satnav would fit on my motorbike but the ones I've seen that are specifically for Motorbikes are £299 +

i'm looking for something around the £100-£150 mark, incase you are wondering my bike is a suzuki en 125-2a

5 Comments

You would be lucky to get a bike sat nav for that money, you may pick up a second hand tomtom rider V1 for around £200 on fleabay.

i hav a friend who setup his nokia n95 for a bike, but its no good if its raining, ive got a tomtom rider V1 on me ktm.

Garmin do the Zumo for around the £200 mark especially for motorbikes

http://www.mynewcheap.co.uk/res/user/11372.jpeg

£213 incl on ]Amazon

Original Poster

fozzy17;2773561

You would be lucky to get a bike sat nav for that money, you may pick up … You would be lucky to get a bike sat nav for that money, you may pick up a second hand tomtom rider V1 for around £200 on fleabay.i hav a friend who setup his nokia n95 for a bike, but its no good if its raining, ive got a tomtom rider V1 on me ktm.

was thinking about using my N95 for the sat nav but its quite rubbish and its always raining here :thinking:

the garmin looks a good buy above, i know most buy the garmin 550, not sure what the differnce is between the two...

fozzy17;2773561

You would be lucky to get a bike sat nav for that money, you may pick up … You would be lucky to get a bike sat nav for that money, you may pick up a second hand tomtom rider V1 for around £200 on fleabay.i hav a friend who setup his nokia n95 for a bike, but its no good if its raining, ive got a tomtom rider V1 on me ktm.

any bluetooth sat nav in a waterproof tank bag should do
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions