Groups

Motorcycle Practicle Test; Question below!

I want to book my module 1 practicle exam. How long of a period do I have to complete module 2?

8 Comments

This certificate will expire on the same date as your motorcycle theory certificate. If you fail to sit/pass your Module 2 test before this expiry date, then you will be required to re-take your theory and also re-sit the Module 1 test.

Got my DAS course starting tomorrow!!!!!

Original Poster

RobInBrentwood;6562263

This certificate will expire on the same date as your motorcycle theory … This certificate will expire on the same date as your motorcycle theory certificate. If you fail to sit/pass your Module 2 test before this expiry date, then you will be required to re-take your theory and also re-sit the Module 1 test.Got my DAS course starting tomorrow!!!!!

Thanks for the info mate! Very best of luck with your Training/ Licence! :-D

cheers!

Wow, this has all changed since I passed 3 years ago !!

Changed at the end of April. I just sneaked in before hand by a couple of weeks. Seems a bit ridiculous to me.

I knew there was going to be a high speed swerve & a few other bits, but from the above, it does look like its getting complicated lol

ChrisUK;6564895

I knew there was going to be a high speed swerve & a few other bits, but … I knew there was going to be a high speed swerve & a few other bits, but from the above, it does look like its getting complicated lol

The swerve to a controlled stop I believe is a 32+mph. Above the speed limit. Crazy. Last year at my local centre when the examiners were trialling it, I understand that in the first few weeks 5 of them put their bikes down. One breaking his collar bone.

Original Poster

ChrisUK;6564895

I knew there was going to be a high speed swerve & a few other bits, but … I knew there was going to be a high speed swerve & a few other bits, but from the above, it does look like its getting complicated lol

yea, it's like a more advanced, assessed CBT. lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …86148
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      3. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions