Groups
    EXPIRED

Motorcycle tyre fitting in Derby - £10- fitted & balanced

Good quality motorcycle tyres are pretty expensive no matter where you get them from But you can often save £££s if you're prepared to search the net for the best deal.

The problem then is getting them fitted to your bike. A lot of shops are reluctant to do it because you didn't buy the tyres from them.

Racing Lines Derby Ltd : Fitting & balancing of customers own tyres £10- each Inc VAT.

If you're from the Derby area this guy is great & importantly, he knows his stuff.
    He sells tyres too (which of course he fits free) & is very competative. But upto yet I've always managed to find a better deal on line & just pay for fitting & balance.

Racing Lines Derby Ltd.
    Unit 1, Perkins Yard
    Mansfield Road
    Derby
    DE21 4AW

Hours of Business: Monday - Tuesday / Thursday Friday 9.00am til 5.00pm. Saturday 9.00am til 12.00pm
    Closed on Wednesdays

Telephone: 01332 331716

racinglines.co.uk/

7 Comments

seems awlfully like self-promotion to me...:whistling:

shaneomac;5192949

+1

I think it's just his style of posting rather than self promotion as this is a similar format;

hotukdeals.com/ite…ia-

shaneomac;5192949

I'll clarify - its self promotion.

However, theres enough info to clone their identity and steal their soul . . . . :lol:

He's right re. the tyres though!!

Original Poster

shaneomac;5192949

Honest, this is nothing to me. I'm just trying to share the cheapest deals I know of that I've used myself - If you know of anywhere else as cheap in the Derby area, please post & save me a few more quid :roll:

BeeKeeper;5193210

Honest, this is nothing to me. I'm just trying to share the cheapest … Honest, this is nothing to me. I'm just trying to share the cheapest deals I know of that I've used myself - If you know of anywhere else as cheap in the Derby area, please post & save me a few more quid :roll:

I was kidding above btw

This is the way to go - I buy my tyres online and get em fitted locally - helps my buddy runs a garage :thumbsup:

I too can vouch for racing lines,Not just good value but good people too,Helped out many a young up and coming racer with advice and expertise,:thumbsup:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767284
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047118
    3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1527
    4. love affairs1750

See more discussions