Groups

Motorola

Motorola not selling accessories on website

14 Comments

Ok, cheers for the heads up

Buy Apple, they sell a few accessories on website!

Original Poster

Only purchased the phone last week wanted to buy a replacement back and it says sorry we don't sell these no more I bought the new moto g4???

Try ebay

knightinho

Only purchased the phone last week wanted to buy a replacement back and … Only purchased the phone last week wanted to buy a replacement back and it says sorry we don't sell these no more I bought the new moto g4???

erm... do they make them?

Original Poster

brilly

erm... do they make them?

​They was on the website when I bought the phone 2 weeks ago looks like Motorola are shutting up shop and Lenovo is taking over

knightinho

​They was on the website when I bought the phone 2 weeks ago looks like M … ​They was on the website when I bought the phone 2 weeks ago looks like Motorola are shutting up shop and Lenovo is taking over

for the g4?

Original Poster

brilly

for the g4?

​Ye the new moto g4 the 5.5" screen one

knightinho

​Ye the new moto g4 the 5.5" screen one

can you point me to any shop selling them?

Original Poster

I got it from the Motorola UK website

knightinho

Only purchased the phone last week wanted to buy a replacement back and … Only purchased the phone last week wanted to buy a replacement back and it says sorry we don't sell these no more I bought the new moto g4???

"We don't sell these no more"? I do not think the site would have used that phrase.

Original Poster

fanpages

"We don't sell these no more"? I do not think the site would have used … "We don't sell these no more"? I do not think the site would have used that phrase.

​It did also now you can't Google search them now usually Motorola would come up 1st but they don't even come up in a search

this is like pulling teeth except less fun
    why is the response of op never to the question asked?!

Original Poster

brilly

this is like pulling teeth except less funwhy is the response of op never … this is like pulling teeth except less funwhy is the response of op never to the question asked?!

​How do you mean??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2344
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927366
      4. Spotify Family Premium share718

See more discussions