Motorola Aura Sim Free / Unlocked only £1,099.99 @ Play.com

6 replies
Found 14th Apr 2010
Just saw this from browsing the Play site and thought I must have one to go with my diamond shoes and ruby encrusted wife! Still it is 24% off! come on people it's a bargain!

The Return of Artistry

Aura by Motorola is a timeless, classically designed device that delivers a sensory experience that is second-to-none for those with refined taste. Combining an exquisite interface with superb craftsmanship inspired by high-end watches, Aura breaks convention and re-establishes artistry in the design and manufacturing of mobile devices. From the moment an Aura owner picks up his or her device they embark on a journey of discovery.

An Exquisitely Performing Device, Designed to the Highest Standards

Drawing on inspiration, materials and techniques from luxury jewelers, Aura begins with the world's first 16 million color, circular display with more colors and sharper resolution than has ever been seen on a Motorola phone. The product's richness can literally be felt, from the weight of its stainless steel housing and the textures and patterns chemically-etched into its surface, to its Grade 1, 62-carat sapphire crystal lens, one of the most scratch-resistant materials on earth.

World's first 16 million colour, circular display with 300 dpi resolution in the mobile phone industry.

Created from Grade 1 62-carat sapphire crystal, one of the most scratch-resistant materials on earth.Stainless steel housing with chemically etched textures and patterns takes nearly two weeks to sculpt, etch and polish.

At the center of the mechanical heart is a Swiss-made main bearing, which serves as the foundation allowing the blade to rotate with seamless precision.

Custom-engineered rotating mechanism has 130 precision ball bearings that drive the assisted-opening blade - like opening the door on a high-end luxury car. On the 100,000th opening, the blade glides with the same fluidity and grace that it did on its first. Gears composed of Rockwell 50-55 hardened steel are protected with the same coating used in high-performance racing engines.

700+ Individual Components

Comprised of features including up-scaled, nickel-chrome-plated exposed screws.

CrystalTalk Technology

CrystalTalk technology delivers supreme clarity and deep resonance to every single conversation an AURA owner has, even in noisy environments.

Mirror Polish Finish

PVD coating, the same used when making luxury watches, gives AURA its polished, mirrored shine.

Aluminum Keypad

Individual aluminum keys are formed, anodized, spin-finish applied and assembled.

6 Comments

Unless this comes preprogrammed with Fearne Cotton's number, I ain't buying it!

Original Poster

hahahaha posted a couple of mins ago and already -17! you people!

Uncle Monkey;8360010

Unless this comes preprogrammed with Fearne Cotton's number, I ain't … Unless this comes preprogrammed with Fearne Cotton's number, I ain't buying it!

Is that the bint from 'Mr & Mrs' :? What the hell you want her number for ;-)

Original Poster

loll1es;8360094

Is that the bint from 'Mr & Mrs' :? What the hell you want her number for … Is that the bint from 'Mr & Mrs' :? What the hell you want her number for ;-)

Hahahaahh - That's Fern Britton!!!

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00023/Fern-Britton_23972a.jpg

This is Fearne Cotton!!! I know which one I'd rather have!

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2009/02/fearne%20cotton%207.jpg

deal!

It's only £752 at pixmania
pixmania.co.uk/uk/…867

That's a nice saving of £347, shame you would of wasted £752 tho.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56531
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22

See more discussions