Posted 27th Oct 2021
Looking at Motorola Edge 20, and reviews and websites differ on whether or not it has an SD card slot. Anyone own one and can confirm if it has or doesn't have SD slot?
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment
14 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Fast forward to 2min, he says dual sim but no SD card slot.
  2. Avatar
    Author
    I_Wish27/10/2021 20:50

[Video] Fast forward to 2min, he says dual sim but no SD card slot.

trustedreviews.com/rev…-20
    Scroll down, says "
    You’re well-catered for on the internal storage front here, with either 128GB or 256GB on offer. There’s also a microSD slot, which is a welcome provision."
  3. Avatar
    Author
    hermano227/10/2021 20:59

https://www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/motorola-edge-20Scroll down, says …https://www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/motorola-edge-20Scroll down, says "You’re well-catered for on the internal storage front here, with either 128GB or 256GB on offer. There’s also a microSD slot, which is a welcome provision."

Also here says it does unite4buy.com/spe…20/
  4. Avatar
    Fast forward to 3min07sec, he says it isn't expandable.
  5. Avatar
    Author
    I_Wish27/10/2021 21:07

[Video] Fast forward to 3min07sec, he says it isn't expandable.

Yes but other reviews and sources say it has....see above. Hence question for someone who has the phone to confirm
  6. Avatar
    Yeah I get what you're saying, wait until someone comes along to answer your question.
  7. Avatar
    Author
    I_Wish27/10/2021 21:16

Yeah I get what you're saying, wait until someone comes along to answer …Yeah I get what you're saying, wait until someone comes along to answer your question.

Another for yes....nanoreview.net/en/…-20 but I doubt it does?
  8. Avatar
    It looks like there's 3 models of the Motorola Edge 20. The Edge 20 Pro and the Edge 20 are not expandable. The Edge 20 Lite is expandable.
  9. Avatar
    Author
    I_Wish27/10/2021 21:54

It looks like there's 3 models of the Motorola Edge 20. The Edge 20 Pro …It looks like there's 3 models of the Motorola Edge 20. The Edge 20 Pro and the Edge 20 are not expandable. The Edge 20 Lite is expandable.

Again, I believe you are saying this from reviews and websites. I have linked 3 reviews above that say it has an SD card slot. There are many more. There are also many reviews that say it doesn't have an SD card slot. Again, hence the question to someone who may own this phone!
  10. Avatar
    hermano227/10/2021 21:57

Again, I believe you are saying this from reviews and websites. I have …Again, I believe you are saying this from reviews and websites. I have linked 3 reviews above that say it has an SD card slot. There are many more. There are also many reviews that say it doesn't have an SD card slot. Again, hence the question to someone who may own this phone!

Those 3 reviews are janky AF. I'd rather go by Tech Spurt/GSMArena (Youtube).
    Edited by: "I_Wish" 27th Oct
  11. Avatar
    Why are people putting links to review sites. If you want to check the specifications of a product, goto the manufacturer's website and check.

motorola.co.uk/sma…l/p

Argos, amazon and pc world often / frequently get detail wrong.

Aso mentioned above, there are 3 models in the range. The g100 is also worth a look if you've not checked it out.
  12. Avatar
    Author
    C0mm0d0re_K1d28/10/2021 01:01

Why are people putting links to review sites. If you want to check the …Why are people putting links to review sites. If you want to check the specifications of a product, goto the manufacturer's website and check.https://www.motorola.co.uk/smartphones-motorola-edge-20-all/pArgos, amazon and pc world often / frequently get detail wrong.Aso mentioned above, there are 3 models in the range. The g100 is also worth a look if you've not checked it out.

Tried that first but cannot see the answer? Maybe just me...
  13. Avatar
    hermano228/10/2021 09:02

Tried that first but cannot see the answer? Maybe just me...

If you follow that link and scroll to the bottom of the page. At the bottom of each model is a link for "learn more".

The lite seems to be the only model with and sd card slot upto 1gb.

I recently bought a realme 8, it having an sd card slot was a must for me. They all have a 3 slot dual sim and sd card holder. The 8 pro and 8 5g have similar specs but slightly lower on some things to the moto range. The GT models are nice. Also the oppo x2 and x3 series are also similar but higher spec and more money than the realme.

All the phones now are so similar, it is very difficult to pick. I spent ages agonising over which one to get. For the best specs to price ratio.

Do some comparisons on gsmarea, notebook check and versus.com.also watch YT videos and read a few reviews.
  14. Avatar
    Probably tolatw but I have the Moto edge 20 and it doesn't have a sd slot
Post a comment
Top Merchants