Groups

MOTOROLA F3

Banned
    I have two of these brand new unlocked,how much can I get for them
    Cheers for help

10 Comments

I've got a couple hanging around too.

Original Poster Banned

Is there any way these can be sold anywhere,CEX is apparently taking no more of these

prepaymania selling these for £6.99 brand new with £5 orange sim....so you can make your mind up from there....oh delivery is £2.99

Original Poster Banned

taurus_the_bull;5214929

prepaymania selling these for £6.99 brand new with £5 orange sim....so y … prepaymania selling these for £6.99 brand new with £5 orange sim....so you can make your mind up from there....oh delivery is £2.99

Cant find it on their website

Asda were selling them in Govan last year at £4.99 with £10 of Asda mobile credit....

So i'd say the handsets are worth more stripped, ie battery, chagrer, LCD....

maxmix

PS If you want what I have in Paypal for them give me a shout of put up a FS

maxmix;5215902

Asda were selling them in Govan last year at £4.99 with £10 of Asda m … Asda were selling them in Govan last year at £4.99 with £10 of Asda mobile credit....So i'd say the handsets are worth more stripped, ie battery, chagrer, LCD....maxmixPS If you want what I have in Paypal for them give me a shout of put up a FS

He's banned :thumbsup:

omg!! my nana bought me one of these when i moved house and was waiting for a landline to be installed - it had appaling reception and i think a play school calculator would be more technologically advanced than this - i had to look up what it was as i was wondering what phone could be so cheap - i should have known! i wouldn't buy one at all and can understand why you have a few lying round - seem like a good idea at the time but morse code would get the job done better!!

RedIron;5215906

He's banned :thumbsup:

!

If I have said something wrong, please accept my apolgies... :thinking:

maxmix

maxmix;5216155

!If I have said something wrong, please accept my apolgies... … !If I have said something wrong, please accept my apolgies... :thinking:maxmix

It was nothing you said, have a look here;

hotukdeals.com/ite…212

He was using two accounts

RedIron;5216185

It was nothing you said, have a look … It was nothing you said, have a look here;http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/401212/for-sale-phones-chargers-boxes/showthread.php?t=401212He was using two accounts

NP RI, you had me worried there :w00t:

L8r

maxmix
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheer me up please?1442
      2. Walker crisps56
      3. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....913
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767534

See more discussions