Groups

motorola g4

i switched on my motorola g4 and went to make a call but all my contacts have disappeared i have switched the phone on and off and checked the sd card but cannot find them has anybody else had this problem and if so how did you get the contacts back?
    many thanks in advance.

3 Comments

do you have them synced to your google acc? if so try resyncing settings>accounts>google

Original Poster

MrClifford

do you have them synced to your google acc? if so try resyncing … do you have them synced to your google acc? if so try resyncing settings>accounts>google

hello i just tried that and apparently not, i thought they would have been copied on the sim card.

Android devices do not store contacts on the sim card (not without forcing it anyway). They are normally stored against a Google account. Open Gmail on the phone and see if you still have email contact addresses available, If not, Login to Gmail(same account as on the phone) on a computer and see if you have any contacts there. If contacts are missing in all those places you have managed to delete all your contacts; no idea how you would have done it.

If contacts are showing in Gmail you may have put some kind of filter on your contacts to show a blank list.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media - what is a good price?618
      2. Advice on Gas Boiler Cover, British Gas putting price up!22
      3. Scammed on Steam game33
      4. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …55

See more discussions