Groups

Motorola help please

Motorola help please - my new phone from the Dialaphone offer has arrived - i ordered it at £10.01 - but its locked and i can't use it ! Anyone either got a phone number for Dialaphone-the site only has numbers for contracts and the paperwork has no numbers - or an unlock code - or failing that i is it saf to use a site on google to get a lock code?

9 Comments

Banned

0800 183 7902

ring sales and go from there

Original Poster

jubbyme;8719759

0800 183 7902ring sales and go from there

thanks so much-rep'd you:thumbsup:

Original Poster

phonmed but they are closed until tuesday - just my luck ! Does anyone know if the google sites are ok to use - or if i am likely to be able to get it unlocked by dialaphone?

Sorry i dont know, what was the dialaphone offer? what network is it locked to? and what phone it is?
    If we know what network we can tell you how long before they will unlock it for you, if we know what phone you may be able to get it done by someone on a market or something like that.

Original Poster

dh058977;8719920

Sorry i dont know, what was the dialaphone offer? what network is it … Sorry i dont know, what was the dialaphone offer? what network is it locked to? and what phone it is?If we know what network we can tell you how long before they will unlock it for you, if we know what phone you may be able to get it done by someone on a market or something like that.

sorry-its a motorola WX180. I think its locked to virgin as it cam ewith a virgin sim.:oops:

Banned

virgin works with tmobile (same network) if thats what you need

from the looks of it, i cant find anything that says phones are unlocked, i heard carphone warehouse are doing it (dont quote me)

OK , if you want it officially unlocked by virgin then i think you will have to have spent £30 credit with them (if you want it done free) but im sure you could pay for the code from them.
    Im not sure if you could get it unlocked by someone on a market or similar.

Original Poster

thanks for your help-i can only use a local network where i live-someone said they thought these phones were unloced and it was a cheap deal-so i gave it a try-but not sure it was such a good deal now !

Rep'd for your help

Most dialaphone handsets are unlocked but if this one isn't there is no point in waiting to ring dialaphone,they sold it to you on the network stated,they wont unlock it for you,

you will either have to take it to a local unlock shop or a market stall and pay to have it unlocked or return it to dialaphone for a refund
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3201136
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…33
      3. What is there free to do in your town?1321
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764582

See more discussions