Groups
    EXPIRED

motorola l6 pay&go o2 phone please

just brought a pink mobile phone motorola l6 clearance phone on o2 and now have decided it would be fairer if they both had the same .does anyone know where i can get 1 cheap on same network but not pink .thank you in advance my pink one cost 34.99 it was a great buy .:santa:

6 Comments

I saw ALDI or LIDL or whatever they are called sell them at £49.99. I saw on a newspaper. I don't use their stores.

I bought two for the HMV vouchers and will sell you one for £35 including insured Royal Mail Special delivery if you want. Its unused and Blue if you are interested.

I don't use their stores.

:giggle:
    there's nothing wrong with shopping at aldi or lidl...

Original Poster

thanks secretjedi that sounds great but is there anyway you could verify yourself or do you use ebay and i could buy it now

Sure, what information would you like? I use ebay, I can give you that my ebay name if it helps.

I'm going to list a Wii in about half an hour, you can use "Ask seller a question" to confirm I am who I say I am. I can post the link here if that helps.

Original Poster

hi if you can pm me your user id and would you list the phone you could put all the money on postage etc i could pay instantly through paypal just to confirm is it on o2 thanks

Original Poster

thanks for help secretjedi but have found out my sister would like one so am gonna go for the 2 for 49.99 when buying credit .thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?1516
      2. How to rejoin BT as New Customer when already with them?67
      3. Marvel characters34
      4. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.33

See more discussions