Motorola Moto G no groups in contacts

Found 28th Mar 2015
My father has just updated his Motorola Moto G 1st gen to lollipop.

Following the update the 'people' icon has been renamed 'contacts' and there is no option to access the previously created groups or to create new ones. The groups option is just not there.

My father and I are in different towns so I can not check his phone myself so it could be that he is just not looking properly.

Any help appreciated. Thanks
Community Updates
AskMotorolaMoto G
6 Comments
I have a moto g but mines still on kitkat iv tried ota update and it says my phones up to date, how do i get the lollipop android like your dad?
You need to go into each contact, click edit and towards the bottom the group option appears. You can use the ones there or set up your own named group.
Moonwolf1976

I have a moto g but mines still on kitkat iv tried ota update and it says … I have a moto g but mines still on kitkat iv tried ota update and it says my phones up to date, how do i get the lollipop android like your dad?

Start your own thread.
Moonwolf1976

I have a moto g but mines still on kitkat iv tried ota update and it says … I have a moto g but mines still on kitkat iv tried ota update and it says my phones up to date, how do i get the lollipop android like your dad?

I dont know how he managed to get it. He went abroad and when he returned the update was ready.
Maybe you need to go abroad

Ive not got my update yet. Dont worry im sure it will come soon.
gym lougar

You need to go into each contact, click edit and towards the bottom the … You need to go into each contact, click edit and towards the bottom the group option appears. You can use the ones there or set up your own named group.

Ok i'll get him to try this today - thanks
im with virgin. got lollipop 2 week ago. i think it may depend on your network
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions