Motorola Moto G4 fast charger

Hi there, So i just bought motorola moto g4 not in hands though. but someone here mentioned it comes with slow usb charing cable not sure about charger? Would any one suggest where to buy the fast charger for it just and good price.. thx

14 Comments

Only the G4 plus comes with the TurboPower charger, you just receive a 500mah travel charger. I went with an Aukey charger off eBay for £9 does the job fine. Any Qualcomm 2.0 quick charger will suffice, as Motorolas TurboPower is just Qualcomm 2.0 rebranded

I got one off Amazon for £8 delivered with prime if that helps.

If you look at the recent deals - there was discussions and links to what you need

Did the same as MrClifford and got a Aukey charger but off Amazon,cost a tenner but it's a high quality charger

Original Poster

RiverDragon8

You need one of these for £10 … You need one of these for £10 https://www.amazon.co.uk/Charge-Anker-Charger-PowerPort-Technology/dp/B017VXARME/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1472375987&sr=8-2&keywords=anker+3.0

Thx

Original Poster

wpad01

Did the same as MrClifford and got a Aukey charger but off Amazon,cost a … Did the same as MrClifford and got a Aukey charger but off Amazon,cost a tenner but it's a high quality charger

Thx

Original Poster

MrClifford

Only the G4 plus comes with the TurboPower charger, you just receive a … Only the G4 plus comes with the TurboPower charger, you just receive a 500mah travel charger. I went with an Aukey charger off eBay for £9 does the job fine. Any Qualcomm 2.0 quick charger will suffice, as Motorolas TurboPower is just Qualcomm 2.0 rebranded

Thx

Original Poster

vixie2

I got one off Amazon for £8 delivered with prime if that helps.

Thx

Original Poster

philphil61

If you look at the recent deals - there was discussions and links to what … If you look at the recent deals - there was discussions and links to what you need

Thx

Original Poster

umaransar

Motorola sell them on their website … Motorola sell them on their website http://www.motorola.co.uk/products/turbopower-15-wall-charger

Thx

can the standard g4 handle fast charging ?

daryleyley2nd Nov 2016

can the standard g4 handle fast charging ?

In case this is useful to anyone else finding this thread in the future, the Moto G4 can be 'Turbocharged' and this is equivalent to QC2 so any certified QC2 charger should work and QC3 chargers should be backwards compatible with QC2 devices, so should also be fine.
Edited by: "mikej" 12th Aug
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Issue with a CV rewrite any help appreciated.12
    2. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)33
    3. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?812
    4. Morrisons Cafe45

See more discussions