Found 13th Jan 2007
Hoping someone here can give me a bit of help.

I have the above mentioned mobile phone, but for some reason when i get sent a picture i cannot view it. I know the phone doesn't have a camera (tis ok im not that thick) :whistling: but i did think it should be able to receive pictures as there is a folder for them.

When i receive a picture all im getting is a link to retrieve it from the internet.

Any advice or help would be gratefully received.

1. Misc
  2. Motorola
8 Comments

I believe your phone is not MMS enabled. Basically, means you can't receive pics, which is why it gives you a link to view them online. Im not 100% certain!

Original Poster

Ok thanks for responding , does anyone know how i enable it? I did think i already went through the process of making is mms enabled, but maybe not.

You may need a new phone :?

Original Poster

tut i only just got this one :lol:

I've got the same phone and unfortunately it is not MMS enabled - i.e. it CAN'T receive MMS messages. Also, it can't send MMS messages - at least I haven't found a way to do it.

Original Poster

Oh thats a shame.

Will have to keep my old phone just for the camera and picture side of things then.

Thanks both for your help Have some rep!

Thanks for rep...not that I need anymore!!!
:giggle:

Original Poster

No need to brag :lol: and thanks for mine
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47384
    2. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    3. Win free gin for a year88
    4. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44

See more discussions