motorolla E4 my opinion

Found 3rd Feb
Run away and don't look back. It is a piece of time wasting junk for these specific reasons. 1. Google search microphone stopped working mysteriously and I had really been using it and loved it. 2. voicemail playback stopped working. I lost 32 voicemails, my friends thought I had died. metropcs was no help. I wasted hours on tech chat with them. I went to the store, all to no avail although I must say that their employees are expert at softening the loss of function with kind words. Here are the kindest words I have for Motorolla and metro pcs. **** OFF GET AWAY FROM ME.
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments
Wow, you really joined this site just to post that? Whats the point? People googling for info on the phone wont find this thread for one simple reason PMSL.
Hmmm, interesting first post, might help if you knew how to spell Motorola , or maybe you bought a cheap knock off "Motorolla" ,hence your problems . Welcome to misc .
I would say voicemail issue is probably a network issue rather than the phone. Maybe bad data profile or voicemail number
Sounds like you turned on mute accidentally for microphone and volume.
tinkerbellian48 m ago

Hmmm, interesting first post, might help if you knew how to spell Motorola …Hmmm, interesting first post, might help if you knew how to spell Motorola , or maybe you bought a cheap knock off "Motorolla" ,hence your problems . Welcome to misc .

Even if you assmumed Motorola instead of Motorolla, what could you do that might help since you said might help?
Edited by: "splender" 3rd Feb
splender9 h, 25 m ago

Even if you assmumed Motorola instead of Motorolla, what could you do that …Even if you assmumed Motorola instead of Motorolla, what could you do that might help since you said might help?

OP posted this as a review of his opinions in misc , not asking for help on the issues he has had . The way I read this is that he wants to warn all potential buyers of a phone to stay away from it . By posting the wrong spelling of the phone , no one looking for reviews or information on the phone would find his opinion anyway , by changing the spelling to the correct one it would show on search results, therefore it might help him in that way .
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 4th Feb
Its not really a review just a complaint about 3 things, 1 may be the phone is faulty, 2 is most likely the network and 3 is customer service.

Not exactly a review more of a rant to let off steam, should have bought a Xiaomi.
tinkerbellian11 h, 56 m ago

Hmmm, interesting first post, might help if you knew how to spell Motorola …Hmmm, interesting first post, might help if you knew how to spell Motorola , or maybe you bought a cheap knock off "Motorolla" ,hence your problems . Welcome to misc .

tinkerbellian1 h, 44 m ago

OP posted this as a review of his opinions in misc , not asking for help …OP posted this as a review of his opinions in misc , not asking for help on the issues he has had . The way I read this is that he wants to warn all potential buyers of a phone to stay away from it . By posting the wrong spelling of the phone , no one looking for reviews or information on the phone would find his opinion anyway , by changing the spelling to the correct one it would show on search results, therefore it might help him in that way .

Good point, I typed Motorolla and I found a few past deals, three hot ones. (Here is an opportunity for a fuzzy search tool.)
harlzter13 h, 49 m ago

Wow, you really joined this site just to post that? Whats the point? …Wow, you really joined this site just to post that? Whats the point? People googling for info on the phone wont find this thread for one simple reason PMSL.

Random and completely pointless trivia, but maybe @darryl.robida = darrenrobson?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants