Motorolla V3 help please

Banned 10
Found 3rd Sep 2009
When i all a number it shows me the number im calling then underneath says call divert, checked all my settings and i have no diverts on, have turned phone on/off and removed battery and still the same, why is it saying this? and how do i stop it

and no pee taking out of my phone, it does me - lol

1. Misc
  2. Motorola
10 Comments

Not sure if it will help you but sometimes older phones show this if the sim card is barred / blocked, if you or a family member has a differet phone try ur sim card in that and try to make a call, if it works then it could mean that the V3 has developed a fault

Original Poster Banned

vikkiwathall;6200685

Not sure if it will help you but sometimes older phones show this if the … Not sure if it will help you but sometimes older phones show this if the sim card is barred / blocked, if you or a family member has a differet phone try ur sim card in that and try to make a call, if it works then it could mean that the V3 has developed a fault

i can make calls, its just this appears underneath the number

Most mobiles will give you this message when you make a call, If your voicemail is on and someone tries calling you they'll get voicemail. If you have voicemail off then they'll just get the engagement message or tone or what ever option you've set if your making or have already received a call.

Original Poster Banned

shauneco;6200714

Most mobiles will give you this message when you make a call, If your … Most mobiles will give you this message when you make a call, If your voicemail is on and someone tries calling you they'll get voicemail. If you have voicemail off then they'll just get the engagement message or tone or what ever option you've set.

mine has never said this before and my voicemail has never been active

sassie;6200723

mine has never said this before and my voicemail has never been active

I dial a number and press call and a little flash message pops up saying "call diverts on/active" or as my current mobile says "Diverting active". It just means your mobile will tell them your not available whilst on a call.

My last several mobiles have stated "call diverts etc" whilst making a call.

Although I do recall once vodafone changed their voicemail number or something and as default it reverted back to voicemail being active, Even though I had previously turned voicemail off.

Original Poster Banned

shauneco;6200848

I dial a number and press call and a little flash message pops up saying … I dial a number and press call and a little flash message pops up saying "call diverts on/active" or as my current mobile says "Diverting active". It just means your mobile will tell them your not available whilst on a call.My last several mobiles have stated "call diverts etc" whilst making a call.Although I do recall once vodafone changed their voicemail number or something and as default it reverted back to voicemail being active, Even though I had previously turned voicemail off.

I dont have any diverts on, so why does it say divert on :?

sassie;6200858

I dont have any diverts on, so why does it say divert on :?

I don't have diverts on either gives the message regardless, I think what it's referring to is your mobile will divert to your network and let them deal with it.

You can set diverting up via your network as well as on your mobile.

Original Poster Banned

shauneco;6200935

I don't have diverts on either gives the message regardless, I think what … I don't have diverts on either gives the message regardless, I think what it's referring to is your mobile will divert to your network and let them deal with it.You can set diverting up via your network as well as on your mobile.

just weird its never done it before, very strange

Motorola V3? Why take the pee? Cracking little phones, I wish I could find one again in decent nick, loved mine but it got tatty, did get bored and painted it with silver hammerite (and forgot to mask the outer screen) and now it looks well..

crap...........

ps the answer to your original question is it just means it diverts it to the "mobile you are calling is unavailable............." message

Original Poster Banned

harlzter;6201770

Motorola V3? Why take the pee? Cracking little phones, I wish I could … Motorola V3? Why take the pee? Cracking little phones, I wish I could find one again in decent nick, loved mine but it got tatty, did get bored and painted it with silver hammerite (and forgot to mask the outer screen) and now it looks well..crap...........ps the answer to your original question is it just means it diverts it to the "mobile you are calling is unavailable............." message

nope if someone rings me it just continually rings till they hang up or i answer
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gift Idea for a new mum (i'm terrible at gifts)55
    2. screwfix returns pallets auction11
    3. New kitchen appliances induction, oven, American fridge freezer, combined m…22
    4. Huawei P10 Lite or Samsung A5 201722

See more discussions