Found 20th Apr 2011
Hi
Anyone had any dealings with Motorpoint?
Looking at a bmw x3 which is an import. Does anyone know if it will bump up my insurance for an import? It's been registered in the UK already. Any feedback greatly appreciated.

8 Comments

Original Poster

Not uk spec but a bit higher, imported from Germany.

whatsThePoint

Depends if its standard or not

it's resale value may be depreciated as an 'import', so as long as you're comfortable with this....

Original Poster

08 plate, immaculate with 30,000 miles for £15,000

bikerjodie

it's resale value may be depreciated as an 'import', so as long as you're … it's resale value may be depreciated as an 'import', so as long as you're comfortable with this....

Banned

just get a quote for standard and an imported one from morethan or similar site

Banned

Have you worked a deal with them yet? Dont trade in and pay cash. Beware of their hidden charges also

Original Poster

dimebars

Have you worked a deal with them yet? Dont trade in and pay cash. Beware … Have you worked a deal with them yet? Dont trade in and pay cash. Beware of their hidden charges also

Why?

Banned

They hammer your PX price down because they claim their car is much cheaper than it should be.

Their finance is also ridiculously expensive in comparison with main dealers and banks.

Finally they charge for everything - fuel, valeting, delivery etc. If they think they can charge they will, much like Ryanair

^^^ even euro style number plates when I bought mine!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Did you know?3157
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games67
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247661
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming3055

See more discussions