I have seen these so far...

wiggle.co.uk/commencal-meta-ht-am-origin-hardtail-bike-2020/

evanscycles.com/pinnacle-ramin-2-2020-mountain-bike-EV365763

What do you recommend?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
For a great bike boardman MHT 8.9 or voodoo bizango carbon both a grand or for the best bang for buck which has all your requirements the normal voodoo bizango 29er at just £650 from halfords, build them yourself though, Halfords staff are shocking
Edited by: "Mark_Hickman" 1st Mar
Mark_Hickman01/03/2020 16:38

For a great bike boardman MHT 8.9 or voodoo bizango carbon both a grand or …For a great bike boardman MHT 8.9 or voodoo bizango carbon both a grand or for the best bang for buck which has all your requirements the normal voodoo bizango 29er at just £650 from halfords, build them yourself though, Halfords staff are shocking

I have looked at both of those. I like them but I’m really not keen on the colours :/
Edited by: "D3LL80Y" 1st Mar
gooutdoors.co.uk/159…684

Calibre always get good reviews not sure if you're looking just for hardtails or full sus
D3LL80Y01/03/2020 16:56

I have looked at both of those. I like them but I’m really not keen on the …I have looked at both of those. I like them but I’m really not keen on the colours :/

Fair enough
Not sure what you plan to do with it but I have Whyte 901 that is 2 years old now and I love this thing. It's a beast getting thrown about the trails.

Had a very brief look to see if there was any deals on a later version and found this (which is a bargain if you can get it for anything near that number imo). Think I paid about £1300 for mine and it's had way more use than any of my full sussers. It comes with a dropper post as well I am sure, which is great at this price point and a must have if you plan to do anything remotely downhilly. If you haven't already, once you ride with a dropper you can't go back.

Here is the link to the full priced version on the Whyte website.

Good luck.
Edited by: "Rusty82" 1st Mar
I have the voodoo bizango 29er. Amazing bike! I upgraded from a Carrera fury and the difference is night and day.
Edited by: "flowersofwar" 2nd Mar
Good interaction and follow up here OP. Noted.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants