Mountain Bike Service

Found 3rd Jul
How much would they charge if they were to repair both front brake and back brake? Keep in mind, that I have the parts already available.
Community Updates
7 Comments
Also, do you grease your chain? Lol.
deleted396333
Who are they?
cycleking.co.uk/ser…irs
Full list of service and fix prices for the bike shop I use .Personally I've never tried buying the parts elsewhere and asking them to fix them and the one time I've seen someone else ask they were turned down , becausethey didn't feel the parts were suitable for the job in hand.
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 3rd Jul
Most places don’t like fitting parts supplied from external sources.
If they don’t work or fail after fitting, they are the ones who take blame, which isn’t fair.
Also if they need to replace them, would you be willing to pay labour charges again?
Unless it’s hydraulic brakes, for them yourself. Then take it for a service to get the bike all adjusted.
Edited by: "Oneday77" 3rd Jul
Alright... The parts that I had were the original ones the bike came with when I bought it from Evans Cycles.
Edited by: "Sami286" 3rd Jul
Honestly, its really easy and the weather is nice to do it in the evening. Pads or Disc's ? How old is the bike ?
Millionvoltage1 h, 16 m ago

Honestly, its really easy and the weather is nice to do it in the evening. …Honestly, its really easy and the weather is nice to do it in the evening. Pads or Disc's ? How old is the bike ?

Discs and the bike is about 3 years old.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants