Mountain bike shortage

Posted 11th Jul
Afternoon guys and girls

Im going to sighn up to the cycle to work scheme from monday when it starts again .... im only wanting to spend upto 300-400 pound .... but theres no stock anywhere understandbly... does anyone know of any sites with stock ?
Thanks
Community Updates
Misc
13 Comments
halfords had some, you can also order to come in someone at work just got one that way, but cycle2work runs all year round now where i work..
Same boat here
What about all these bike refurbished shops. Guess they are solid out too?
Halfords do have some bikes in now but depends on location
Look at 12am
wayners11/07/2020 17:47

What about all these bike refurbished shops. Guess they are solid out too?

can you use the cycle2work vouchers in refurbished shops, that would save extra money..
Bargainhead11/07/2020 18:37

can you use the cycle2work vouchers in refurbished shops, that would save …can you use the cycle2work vouchers in refurbished shops, that would save extra money..

Ah. Looks like a new bikes only..
Have you tried your local bike shop.
Son just got a bike here the delivery driver said it's the first bike he had delivered in months.

scott-sports.com/gb/…age
Assuming your cycle to work doesn't cross massive tree roots and boggy ground then you could go for another type of bike. Even a road bike will manage dirt and gravel paths, and a town bike, tourer, hybrid, gravel bike etc. etc. will ride them pretty much the same as a mountain bike and do better on tarmac.
Just got my scheme approved for 380 pound ... go online to halfords no stock in xl gutted .... is there any other outlets u can use apart from halfords and tredz ?
andyleeds2015/07/2020 15:23

Just got my scheme approved for 380 pound ... go online to halfords no …Just got my scheme approved for 380 pound ... go online to halfords no stock in xl gutted .... is there any other outlets u can use apart from halfords and tredz ?

Decathlon? If you find they have no stock or delivery dates, check after 11.00pm
decathlon.co.uk/tri…tml

one option, although more than the £380. Many places expecting shortages until winter
Ill just wait for stock cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text