Hi all

Looking for a half decent spec Gent's Mountain Bike

to take me to work and back and weekend stuff

17" to 19" in size , Hardtail model would do me

willing to go to the £250 / £300 mark,

any help or advice much app

thanks in advance

4 Comments

i have a Claud Butler bike that i bought some time back then used about three times and it has been in my parents shed since! it was around the £400 mark when i bought it and got rave reviews for the money. if you are in to your bikes you might knwo then one i am talking about. if it sounds valugely of interest i can go over and get more details??

I wont suggest a bike as its personal to your needs but I will say look out for a 2007 model as they are discounted also haggle on the price or ask for freebies like lights or a lock.

Original Poster

dt_matthews;2000002

i have a Claud Butler bike that i bought some time back then used about … i have a Claud Butler bike that i bought some time back then used about three times and it has been in my parents shed since! it was around the £400 mark when i bought it and got rave reviews for the money. if you are in to your bikes you might knwo then one i am talking about. if it sounds valugely of interest i can go over and get more details??

Yes interested ok, fire away with the details etc

This will be my first bike since a few years as injury has held me up but ready to go now

cheers

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;2000433

I wont suggest a bike as its personal to your needs but I will say look … I wont suggest a bike as its personal to your needs but I will say look out for a 2007 model as they are discounted also haggle on the price or ask for freebies like lights or a lock.

Thanks for the advice GAVINLEWISHUKD

Will try and check out a few places near me at the weekend, always love a haggle with the dealers

cash in the hand always works with me :-)

cheers

TT
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51460
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions