Groups
    EXPIRED

Mountain Warehouse discount code

Does anyone have one?

There's a Promotional Codes section in the checkout area so there must be one, just cant seem to find any.

2 Comments

I would have thought so too, but people like E-Buyer have had promotional code section, but I have only seen ONE code available, and that was earlier in the month I think, suprising seeing as they have been around for a while. So although they may have a section for it, does not mean they WILL have a code, maybe its just there for when they do impliment discounts on their website?

Saying that, there is a possibility there is one, so I will get back to you if I find anything =)

As twyzt writes a merchant can have a box for the code although they don't issue any. Many of these stores use pre-built software that includes the promotion box as a standard feature, so it shows up even if they don't have any codes available.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?23
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767130
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1832
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423214454

See more discussions