Mourinho to manage England from next week....Please!!

As title.......get rid of Steve and bring in someone who's at least got some tactical ideas (even though he's got the biggest ego in the universe).

England now have no chance of hosting the WC in 2018 either.....

Remember everyone to sell your brewery shares early this morning!!

11 Comments

pinnocchio

England now have no chance of hosting the WC in 2018 either.....

Why?

The England manager's job is like one of those treadmills that the Russian boxer uses to train in Rocky IV. The more you achieve, the the tougher the job gets. Eventually, no matter what you achieve, you crash and burn.
I wouldn't give the England job to my worst enemy, Mourinho knows that too. He knows that he has nothing to gain and everything to lose by taking the job.
Yes, he likes a challenge as he is so 'special'. But no-one is that special i'm afraid. Not even Mourinho. He'd have more chance of winning the FA Cup with Accrington Stanley than winning WC2010 with England, bearing in mind that he'll have no Beckham to rescue the team in 2010.
Nope, the Italian is favorite for the job in my book.

that would be good!

simon0w

Why?

because there S***;-)

harvie316

because there S***;-)

And South Africa aren't lol???

What the team do on the pitch, fortunately, won't have any bearing on whether or not we get the 2018 World Cup!

croatia again against us, there will be a revenge

pinnocchio

told … told youhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/7116283.stm

Because The Sun are always right...... :whistling:

Personally, can't see it happening. He is to young for starters, and thrives on the day-to-day workings of a Club, so I just can't see England appealing to him!

Scribbles

I wouldn't give the England job to my worst enemy, Mourinho knows that … I wouldn't give the England job to my worst enemy, Mourinho knows that too. He knows that he has nothing to gain and everything to lose by taking the job.

This is the most ridiculous passage of writing I have ever read on this site. And that is saying something!

Ian182

This is the most ridiculous passage of writing I have ever read on this … This is the most ridiculous passage of writing I have ever read on this site. And that is saying something!

How so? He is already held in high esteem, the England job gives him no room to improve his CV. The only way is down.
Are you of the opinion that the England job is a good career move?

Scribbles

How so? He is already held in high esteem, the England job gives him no … How so? He is already held in high esteem, the England job gives him no room to improve his CV. The only way is down.Are you of the opinion that the England job is a good career move?

You can say that about any job. He could take over Liverpool next week and if he didnt win anything, that wouldnt improve his CV either.

Of course the England job is a good career move. It is one of the most high profile jobs in the world. It is an international position so would be a variation on club positions he has held before. And if he gets the team playing well and, dare I say it, win something, he will be worshipped for evermore. For someone with such an ego, this temptation could be irresistable for him.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?69
    2. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming11
    3. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA89
    4. Which Kodi Add-ons?22

See more discussions