Groups

Mouse battery

Most wireless mice give a battery life of a year or more, how easy is it to buy and replace the battery?

7 Comments

They use AA or AAA batteries. Very easy to replace. Often last more than a year if you switch it off when not in use.

Mousey recommends perhaps using "rechargeable" batteries! Season Greetings

Get a rabbit instead they use 'D' cells oO

You can now get mice you can plug directly into an electricity supply so you never have to change the batteries.

Original Poster

mutley1

They use AA or AAA batteries. Very easy to replace. Often last more … They use AA or AAA batteries. Very easy to replace. Often last more than a year if you switch it off when not in use.

I thought they might have had a custom battery that you had to buy from them.

Thanks.

Original Poster

EndlessWaves

You can now get mice you can plug directly into an electricity supply so … You can now get mice you can plug directly into an electricity supply so you never have to change the batteries.

240V in my mouse? No thanks

enceladus

I thought they might have had a custom battery that you had to buy from … I thought they might have had a custom battery that you had to buy from them.Thanks.

I have the logitech ones and if you check their specs it will say AA or AAA. They last forever. I have had a mouse go for two years or so before changing. Great stuff. My OH also uses a wireless keyboard.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any advice on mobile networks.88
      2. How to cancel Sky subscription912
      3. Biscuit addiction2262
      4. Just an thought regarding Paypal1211

See more discussions