Groups

mouth ulcers

just realised have a mouth ulcer,very ennoying,fourght it was from biting my lip .
    anyone know how you get rid of them as mr google wasnt very helpfull

27 Comments

Rinse you mouth out every couple of hours with luke warm salt water or get some bonjela.

From biting your lip whilst you were scratching yer scratchcards?

Original Poster

hunchback;6481924

Rinse you mouth out every couple of hours with luke warm salt water or … Rinse you mouth out every couple of hours with luke warm salt water or get some bonjela.

thanks for that,will try the bonjela tommorow-repped:thumbsup:
    comes up with must spread rep up before giving to hunchback again

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;6481941

From biting your lip whilst you were scratching yer scratchcards?

LOL,no thinks its just an ennoying habbit:thumbsup:

JACKIT99;6481947

thanks for that,will try the bonjela tommorow-repped:thumbsup:comes up … thanks for that,will try the bonjela tommorow-repped:thumbsup:comes up with must spread rep up before giving to hunchback again

No bother, cheers :thumbsup:

warm water with baking soda in it, put it in a mug and just fill ur mouth with it, swirl it around spit it out :thumbsup:

Original Poster

micoo;6481995

warm water with baking soda in it, put it in a mug and just fill ur mouth … warm water with baking soda in it, put it in a mug and just fill ur mouth with it, swirl it around spit it out :thumbsup:

bonjela sounds nicer:thumbsup:

Bongela .... helps to numb the pain you get also fight the infection!! VERY GOOD .. couple of quid from the chemist!!

put salt on it and leave as long as you can will sting like hell but it will dry it out so it can heal repeat if needed always works for me

Goto the chemist and ask for bonjela once, its like a cotton bud with a liquid on. One application which stings for about 20 seconds, after that you cannot feel the ulcer at all

Brilliant stuff!

bonjela bonjela bonjela!!

Original Poster

oscarcherry;6482041

put salt on it and leave as long as you can will sting like hell but it … put salt on it and leave as long as you can will sting like hell but it will dry it out so it can heal repeat if needed always works for me

will try that,repped:thumbsup:

thanks will work worth the pain

bonjella or salt... though the salt nips like f***

If the Bonjela doesn't work (it never did for me!) try Corsodyl mouthwash. It stings when you use it but gets rid of mouth ulcers very quickly.

anbesol...it numbs it likes hell and you can bite it for ages without it hurting

JACKIT99;6482006

bonjela sounds nicer:thumbsup:

Its gonna sting when you put it on lol

JboyJayJason;6482156

anbesol...it numbs it likes hell and you can bite it for ages without it … anbesol...it numbs it likes hell and you can bite it for ages without it hurting

Why would you want to bite your ulser for ages lol thats not normal

BONJELA! IT's awesome stuff. IF you dont liquorice taste find the minty one.

Frador is very effective. Applied with cotton wool bud (provided) like ^. Stings, doesn't numb, but zaps the ulcer.

Take up smoking... it kills all the nasty germs inside your mouth :whistling:

milk. take a sip of milk and keep it in your mouth for a while, then take another sip and do that wih say..half a glass. it'll neutralise sommat and gawd know whatelse..but yeah, it works.

Banned

there are tiny tabs you can get from the chemist, will try and find name, they are brill, each tiny tab takes a whilse to dissolve on ulcer, but ulcer gone within the day

If you have any bicarbonate of soda in the house, lick finger then stick it in B of Soda then dab on ulcer. Bettter than using it as a mouth wash and works every time. Doesn't taste as bad as you think either.

Myself and my son suffer with mouth ulcers, they run in the family.

The best treatment I have found is a gel called Iglu available from the chemist.

Bonjella just nums it a bit, Iglu, nums and leaves a long lasting coating which helps them heal much quicker.

Sado masochist to use salt. Bonjela useless, slides off immediately and stings when you put it on. Numbness too short

Sadie they are called Corlan pellets.

Iglu is good because coats it, so allows you to eat without pain. Another thing you can buy is Adcortyl in Oralbase. It is a mouth ointment, not pleasant to apply (putty) but really help to cut down the pain and ideal if you have more than one.

Banned

iglimpse;6484807

Sado masochist to use salt. Bonjela useless, slides off immediately and … Sado masochist to use salt. Bonjela useless, slides off immediately and stings when you put it on. Numbness too shortSadie they are called Corlan pellets.Iglu is good because coats it, so allows you to eat without pain. Another thing you can buy is Adcortyl in Oralbase. It is a mouth ointment, not pleasant to apply (putty) but really help to cut down the pain and ideal if you have more than one.

those are them, they are brillaint :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?77
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767139
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047072
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1836

See more discussions