Move to win! Support Great Ormond Street Hospital

Found 29th May
Hi guys,

Not a deal but I'm not sure where to put it & it would be great if everyone got to see it.
fitbitrun.co.uk/

2946775.jpg

Are you up for a challenge?Take on the Fitbit & adidas City Runs Million Kilometre challenge. Two weeks. One goal. To reach a million kilometres between us. Let’s see how far we can go together!

Why join?For every person who participates, we’ll donate £1 to Great Ormand Street Hospital Children’s Charity, up to £10,000.

And between 4 – 17 June, for every 10km you clock up* you will automatically get one entry into a weekly draw to win one of 10 prize packages worth £400+ RRP; including a Fitbit Ionic: adidas edition and a pair of the new adidas SOLARBOOST running shoes.

Here's how:It’s simple. Register now and cover as much distance as you can between 4-17 June. It’s personal to you, so set yourself a goal and get moving. The further you move, the better your chances.**

You can track your distance on your Fitbit device, or if you don’t have one, on the Fitbit app, which you can download for free on a compatible smartphone
Community Updates
Competitions
2 Comments
Thanks for posting @pookey1 I've moved this over to competitions.
niceroundpound24 m ago

Thanks for posting @pookey1 I've moved this over to competitions.

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants