MOVED TO http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/196820/euro-mini-league-pm-me-predictions-

44 replies
Found 7th Jun 2008
Moved!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
44 Comments

holland will win it

I fancy Portugal..team lineup looks amazing.

Backed Spain to win and Holland each way -

Going for a nil nil between Switzerland and Czechs and Portugal to beat Turkey two nil.

Original Poster

Czech Republic Vs Switzerland Predictions?
Turkey Vs Portugal Predictions?

Original Poster

Who people are backing to win:

Spain: 3
Germany: 2

can't rule out germany, such an open tournament!! good opening match.... 1-1 it will be

Portugal 2:1 Turkey
Switzerland 1:1 Czech
Backing Portugal for the win, it's their turn.

i put £3 on portugal to win 1-0 with ronaldo to score the goal

Deutschland

I drew Czech Republic in a sweepstake I did, so I stuck £10 on them getting to the final too.

Before that, I wanted Spain or Holland to win.

Original Poster

Does nobody think France will win it?

frollickingfrill;2267399

Does nobody think France will win it?

past it and too old

who cares who wins, all I care about is England and McDonut made sure we were not there.

Türkiye

spain pal

England ftw

lol ^

Original Poster

Open to predictions for the 2 matches on today

I'll go 2-0 in both, Germany and Croatia to win

Banned

ctuk;2270201

I'll go 2-0 in both, Germany and Croatia to win

Yup, thats exactly my prediction!!!!

Original Poster

France vs Romania ~~~~~~~~~~ Holland Vs Italy
2-0 [COLOR="lime"]France[/COLOR] - [COLOR="red"]monkey.nut[/COLOR] ~~~~~ 1-1 [COLOR="lime"]Draw[/COLOR] - [COLOR="red"]monkey.nut[/COLOR]
3-0 [COLOR="lime"]France[/COLOR] - [COLOR="red"]Negotiator[/COLOR] ~~~~~~ 1-0 [COLOR="lime"]Holland[/COLOR] - [COLOR="red"]Negotiator[/COLOR]
1-0 [COLOR="lime"]France[/COLOR] - [COLOR="red"]ctuk[/COLOR] ~~~~~~~~~~~ 2-2 [COLOR="lime"]Draw[/COLOR] - [COLOR="red"]ctuk[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]0-0 Draw - guv[/COLOR]~~~~~~~~~~~~ 0-0 [COLOR="lime"]Draw[/COLOR] - [COLOR="red"]guv[/COLOR]
3-1 [COLOR="lime"]France[/COLOR] - [COLOR="red"]magicjay[/COLOR] ~~~~~~~~ 0-0 [COLOR="lime"]Draw[/COLOR] - [COLOR="red"]magicjay[/COLOR]
2-0 [COLOR="lime"]France[/COLOR] - [COLOR="red"]midlands[/COLOR] ~~~~~~~~ 1-1 [COLOR="lime"]Draw [/COLOR]- [COLOR="red"]midlands[/COLOR]
4-0 [COLOR="lime"]France [/COLOR]- [COLOR="red"]Artonox[/COLOR] ~~~~~~~~~ 1-0[COLOR="lime"] Italy[/COLOR] - [COLOR="red"]Artonox[/COLOR]
2-0 [COLOR="Lime"]France[/COLOR] - [COLOR="red"]stevey_p[/COLOR] ~~~~~~~~ 2-1[COLOR="lime"] Italy [/COLOR]- [COLOR="red"]stevey_p[/COLOR]

Banned

Croatia 1 - 0 Austria
Germany 3 - 0 Poland

Holland or Portugal to win it :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Predictions for the GER vs POL match?

germany 2- 1 poland

crotia 2- 0

Original Poster

MarzBarz;2271942

germany 2- 1 polandcrotia 2- 0

ANd who do you think will win Euro?

Original Poster

Congrats UsernameStealer! for getting the prediction right in the Croatia match... some rep coming yor way!

Original Poster

whoever gets the germany score right will also get some rep... predictions are open until 20mins through the match

EDIT: Predictions Closed! Good luck to the 4 who entered

Portugal to win the Euro's with Ronaldo as player of the tournament

Russia will win it, look at zenit st petersburg, played some fantastic football in the UEFA cup and a team made up mostly of Russians. (I have a £10 bet on at 30/1)

Original Poster

Todays winners were Username Stealer for getting the correct score in the Croatia match and guv and ctuk for the right score in the Germany match! Predictions for the 9/6/08 matches are now open. Predictions are in POST 22

Holland 1 Italy 1
Romania 0 France 2

Holland 1 Italy 0
Romania 0 France 3

Back of the net !!!!

Holland 2 Italy 2
Romania 0 France 1

Original Poster

Bump1

holland 1 - 2 Italy
romania 0 - 2 France

Hope im wrong about the France score and Adrian Mutu manages to bag a couple against the french

Hol v Ital - 0:1
Rom v Fr - 0:4

Hol v Ital - 1:1
Rom v Fr - 0:2

Supermod

Portugal to win the tournament.
Tonight, Holland v Italy a draw. 0-0
France to win 3-1.

Banned

Both of the games tonight HOL. vs ITA. and ROM. vs FRA to be 0-0 draws

Original Poster

All participants are now highlighted in Red the winners after the match will be highlighed in Blue. Any more predictions? Just over half an hour before the France match kicks off.

EDIT: Predictions for France vs Romania match NOW CLOSED. Predictions for the Italy vs Holland match is STILL OPEN
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions