Movertix.com is reliable?

Posted 24th Feb
Hi, I found this shop online, with a decent price in some phones but I'm a bit sceptical about it, I came across some bad reviews, also the address they give in UK is actually an Amazon location. So, I'm looking for real people opinions. Has anyone here ever bought from this store? Can you please share your experiences? Thanks!
movertix.com/en/
Community Updates
3 Comments
Real opinion? Too many negatives noted in 30 seconds:
the entity seems to operate from outside UK, so assuming the site is even half legit there will be the problem of difficulty with enforcing resolution of issues / funding returns etc;
the t&c uses the term "Distance Selling Regulations" where those regs died years ago;
there is the mention of re-stocking fees...
and at that point any sensible buyer ceases pre-sales due diligence and walks away. Period.
After all, there is no obligation to buy, either buying the alleged products, or buying into potential hassle.
Speaking on Movertix behalf, we don't understand the previous review about us. As it states on our website, our headquarters are in Spain and we use Amazon® logistics network to a fast and reliable way to deliver the equipment to our clients. We never left an unsatisfied customer, we are not saying that we are a perfect company and misfortunes happen, but we assure that all of them were solved. Regarding the real opinion from our clients, can be reached on TrustedShops since it was the audit company that we choose (reminding that this kind of audit services are highly costly and won't make sense to have more than one audit service per company), all the other reviews websites are not monitored by us since they allow everyone to insert fake comments, since most of them aren't in our clients or orders DB. Regarding T&C it's based on Spanish law, if it's out of date... shall ask to Spanish government to update it In any case of doubt, we have PayPal payment method available, for who doesn't know, the retailer as to maintain a high reputation score in order to avoid higher fees (we don't charge any fee to the client like others) or account suspension. Any other doubt feel free to call us and chat with us (with humans not robots)... and we will happy to clarify any situation. Happy E-Commerce!!!
Movertix26/02/2020 09:54

Speaking on Movertix behalf, we don't understand the previous review about …Speaking on Movertix behalf, we don't understand the previous review about us. As it states on our website, our headquarters are in Spain and we use Amazon® logistics network to a fast and reliable way to deliver the equipment to our clients. We never left an unsatisfied customer, we are not saying that we are a perfect company and misfortunes happen, but we assure that all of them were solved. Regarding the real opinion from our clients, can be reached on TrustedShops since it was the audit company that we choose (reminding that this kind of audit services are highly costly and won't make sense to have more than one audit service per company), all the other reviews websites are not monitored by us since they allow everyone to insert fake comments, since most of them aren't in our clients or orders DB. Regarding T&C it's based on Spanish law, if it's out of date... shall ask to Spanish government to update it In any case of doubt, we have PayPal payment method available, for who doesn't know, the retailer as to maintain a high reputation score in order to avoid higher fees (we don't charge any fee to the client like others) or account suspension. Any other doubt feel free to call us and chat with us (with humans not robots)... and we will happy to clarify any situation. Happy E-Commerce!!!

Thanks for coming here and commenting about your company. In terms of warranty, how it works for the phones you sell in UK? What happens if I have any issue with them?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants