Groups

Movie Fans

Wondering what film to *Ahem* Rent *Ahem** next...any ideas....

14 Comments

Original Poster

]This looks good but a bit too early to get it...

Harry Brown?
    Although its a bit disturbing.

Original Poster

Good film. An all too 'close to reality' film as well...Perhaps something a bit more light hearted?

'Where the wild things are' is a good blu-ray (cough) rental.

Banned

The tooth fairy, if only to see lanky stephen merchant in it

lots of terrible coughs going on around here....

Original Poster

jubbyme;7963760

The tooth fairy, if only to see lanky stephen merchant in itlots of … The tooth fairy, if only to see lanky stephen merchant in itlots of terrible coughs going on around here....

Lol, would you rather I said "Aaaarrrrgggghhhh! Landlubbers" ? :-D

I have the new John Travolta one tonight, looks watchable.

Banned

Phychlone;7963814

Lol, would you rather I said "Aaaarrrrgggghhhh! Landlubbers" ? :-D

I too have this *caugh* problem, and tend to go *ARRRRR* sometimes too :whistling:

in fact sometimes i feel a bit of a demon....:evil:

Original Poster

hornblowerracing;7963875

Just downloaded that, might end up giving it a whirl, mind you T2 is on ITV2 :thumbsup:

So much for lighthearted!

Edge of Darkness looks not too bad. Watched Legion the other night... twas okish... bit weird towards the end but not bad either. Reminded me a bit like 'Evil Dead' humour.

Shame theres not a decent Solomon Kane or Percy Jackson out yet.

check out the prophet its french so has subtitles but brilliant

Squelds;7964089

[COLOR="Red"]Edge of Darkness [/COLOR]looks not too bad. Watched Legion … [COLOR="Red"]Edge of Darkness [/COLOR]looks not too bad. Watched Legion the other night... twas okish... bit weird towards the end but not bad either. Reminded me a bit like 'Evil Dead' humour.Shame theres not a decent Solomon Kane or Percy Jackson out yet.

If you really liked TAKEN and thought yeh another revenge film where a father would do anything to find and get revenge on his daughters killers, then you wont like this, very slow and boring. a few alright bits but nothing in that whole film made alot of sense.

I was expecting the Mel gibson from his film PAYBACK or even a little lethal weapon crazy.

Sadly no.

hornblowerracing;7963875

Good film, Luc beeson at his best

archer1204;7964779

check out the prophet its french so has subtitles but brilliant

I wasn't a big fan of the prophet didn't keep me interested and was abit slow.

On a similar note watched 'the stoning of Soroya M' a true story and its exactly what it says on the tin. Made by the guys who made 'the passion', its a very good film.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3401233
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.2023
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1118
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417214142

See more discussions