Groups

Movie news

Banned
    Mission Impossible 4 Greenlit

Batman 3 Script is underway ( nolan directing again )

Superman Movie ( nolan overseeing )

Captain America casting has started, ( Ryan Mcpartlan ) ( capt awesome " Chuck ")

Villan is Red Skull

10 Comments

Below is a link to a youtube vid that says how 100 films ended; they do it in under 5 minutes!
    youtube.com/wat…lDw

Ghostbusters 3 - 2011

Yeah :-D

Original Poster Banned

Latinosharkey;7806896

Ghostbusters 3 - 2011Yeah :-D

Ghostbusters 3 has been in and out of the news for some time eventually been confirmed recently

Rounders 2 (2012)

woot..

well hopefully..

capt awesome as capt america?!i loved that guy in chuck!

Original Poster Banned

shaneomac;7807307

capt awesome as capt america?!i loved that guy in chuck!

I think he will get the part as steve rogers aka capt america

Hopefully he looks fitted for the part

Banned

I think I'm the only person left in the world who still thinks Superman Returns is brilliant and definitely doesn't need a 'reboot'. To me it is nearly up there with TDK.

master_chief;7807555

I think I'm the only person left in the world who still thinks Superman … I think I'm the only person left in the world who still thinks Superman Returns is brilliant and definitely doesn't need a 'reboot'. To me it is nearly up there with TDK.

I like superman returns........ :?

Original Poster Banned

master_chief;7807555

I think I'm the only person left in the world who still thinks Superman … I think I'm the only person left in the world who still thinks Superman Returns is brilliant and definitely doesn't need a 'reboot'. To me it is nearly up there with TDK.

Latinosharkey;7816291

I like superman returns........ :?

I liked it also, But i think it was lacking in some decent villains though

Hopefully if the new superman goes into production thye have a brainiac or doomsdays

* Spoiler brandon routh is in chuck *
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1313
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1431
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764389
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846241

See more discussions