Groups

Movie Quotes

Name the movies, clever dicks..
    1. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
    2. "It's Hebrew, it's from the Talmud. It says, Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire."
    3. "I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life."
    4. "We've become a race of Peeping Toms. What people ought to do is get outside their own house and look in for a change. Yes sir. How's that for a bit of homespun philosophy?"
    5. "Get busy living, or get busy dying."
    6. "Look, Daddy! Teacher says every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings."
    7. "If Mr. McMurphy doesn't want to take his medication orally, I'm sure we can arrange that he can have it some other way."
    8. "What we do in life echoes in eternity."
    9. "Loneliness has followed me my whole life, everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man."
    10. "I ran for three years, five months, and two days. When I was hungry, I ate. When I was tired, I slept. When I had to go, you know, I went!"

10 Comments

Guesses:

7. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
    10. Forrest Gump

??

Original Poster

hodsey77;2066943

Guesses:7. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest10. Forrest Gump??

Aye;-) Two great films

skusey;2066952

Aye;-) Two great films

Cool! I thought 10 was right, but wasn't sure about 7... both great films, yea...

1) Casablanca
    2)Shindlers list(?)
    3)American beauty
    4)
    5)Shawshank redemption
    6)its a wonderful life
    7)One flew over the cookoos nest
    8)Gladiator
    9)Taxi driver
    10) forest Gump

Banned

4. Rear Window

tr2k8;2067055

4. Rear Window

Ah I didn't have a clue about that one!!!!

jennybubbles;2067098

Ah I didn't have a clue about that one!!!!

You did really well with all the others, though! Did you just know them, or did you search for the quotes?

hodsey77;2067124

You did really well with all the others, though! Did you just know them, … You did really well with all the others, though! Did you just know them, or did you search for the quotes?

Sadly I knew them :oops:

Its a wonderful life really anoyed me cos I could hear the irritating little kid in my head but couldn't remember the film.

I took a guess at schindlers list though

You did really well there Jenny - bet you'd be good at "Scene It"

gari189;2067335

You did really well there Jenny - bet you'd be good at "Scene It"

Thanks I rock at the Harry potter one :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …88150
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226

See more discussions