Groups

Movie Recomendations / Reviews

For all things movie / film related.

Suggestions / reviews and recommendations.

I also wanna build up my LoveFilm lists so bring on the Horror and World Cin recs!

7 Comments

If you like gorey movies then i would definately reccommend Saw, and its following films. However you need to watch them in order.

Also The Strangers i fount a very good film.

The orphanage was a very good film, its in spanish and produced by guilliermo del toro, so comes highly reccommended!

Let the right one in and drag me to hell have received very good reviews, although i havent seen them myself!

An excellent point of reference for movies and reviews is this:

]http//ww…om/

My fave movie is the shawshank redemption, closely followed by the usual suspects, although you've probably seen them, however if you haven't you must :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I liked The orphanage it was a good film.

Saw, i have seen them all and will watch the 6th one but i have found them to be quite generic horror films!

one of my all time faves is Switchblade Romance, it has a great twist in it and is quite gory! lol

Not seen much horror films recently but these are quality flicks

Enemy at the Gates (2001) - World War II film (sniper v sniper set in Stalingrad)
    Brothers Bloom - Crime caper dark comedy
    Star Trek (2009) - best Star Trek film ever
    Looking for Eric (2009) footy related comedy / drama
    Double Indemnity - Classic Film Noir
    Veritgo (1958) - Classic Hitchcock / Film Noir

Original Poster

scoopy2scoops;6594557

Not seen much horror films recently but these are quality flicksEnemy at … Not seen much horror films recently but these are quality flicksEnemy at the Gates (2001) - World War II film (sniper v sniper set in Stalingrad)Brothers Bloom - Crime caper dark comedyStar Trek (2009) - best Star Trek film everLooking for Eric (2009) footy related comedy / dramaDouble Indemnity - Classic Film NoirVeritgo (1958) - Classic Hitchcock / Film Noir

Cheers dude, you can never go wrong with some classic Hitchcock :thumbsup:

Banned

Star Trek (2009) on blu-ray is amazing!

Eden Lake - good horror
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your dream gaming set up?815
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …134311
      3. Cat Chat74711
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213637

See more discussions