Movies coming to the cinema before mid April

Found 10th Mar
I have two cinema tickets that expires end of April so I have until mid April to see a movie. I don't really fancy anything on at the moment but if there is nothing of interest that is scheduled to come on before mid April, I will go and see one currently showing.

Is there a website that will tell me what will be coming to the cinema before mid April? Cineworld used to have a section for forthcoming movies but they no longer have that on their website.

I have already checked Vue and Odeon websites and nothing about forthcoming movies either.
Community Updates
AskEntertainment
12 Comments
Flixster is usually good for that
Original Poster
Splice8 m ago

https://www.movieinsider.com/movies/-/2018

cheers. brill.
This one looks to have an interesting storyline.
Ready player one
you can search release date on IMDB.com
Check iMDB
The only upcoming film what looks good is
Isle of Dogs (March 30th)
There is a few good movies which are currently in cinemas

Watch these if you haven't already, Black Panther, Shape of Water, Coco, I Tonya

They are all currently still showing in Cinema
Edited by: "Norseg" 11th Mar
Original Poster
Snakeyes6469 h, 6 m ago

Ready player one

yeah, that looks good. i think i may go and see that when that comes out this month if the reviews are good
Original Poster
Norseg4 h, 57 m ago

Check iMDBThe only upcoming film what looks good isIsle of Dogs (March …Check iMDBThe only upcoming film what looks good isIsle of Dogs (March 30th)There is a few good movies which are currently in cinemas Watch these if you haven't already, Black Panther, Shape of Water, Coco, I TonyaThey are all currently still showing in Cinema

don't fancy any of those. the only one that is currently showing that i could possibly watch is red sparrow. i saw a trailer for it and it looks like chewing gum for the eye so i could just about watch that at a push.
Norseg5 h, 5 m ago

Check iMDBThe only upcoming film what looks good isIsle of Dogs (March …Check iMDBThe only upcoming film what looks good isIsle of Dogs (March 30th)There is a few good movies which are currently in cinemas Watch these if you haven't already, Black Panther, Shape of Water, Coco, I TonyaThey are all currently still showing in Cinema

I Tonya and Darkest hour are really good.
mutley120 h, 44 m ago

don't fancy any of those. the only one that is currently showing that i …don't fancy any of those. the only one that is currently showing that i could possibly watch is red sparrow. i saw a trailer for it and it looks like chewing gum for the eye so i could just about watch that at a push.

Wait you said Ready Player One looks good but your not interested in those movies I suggested

*Deep breath*
Edited by: "Norseg" 12th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions