Movietyme.com - delivery times & reliabilty ?

6 replies
Found 3rd Oct 2007
I ordered a dvd set from movietyme after it being recommended on here .The first order came very fast but an order I placed on the 16th of september has still not arrived- is this usual ? I know on their web site that they say 14 working days but am concerned that they also say on the web site that you have to fill in a claim form from royal mail- and wait on this o be recieved from them .This would mean a further wait plus even more delay for an item I have paid for and not received.Has anyone had any problems with them with delivery times and trying to claim for an item not recieved. I have emailed them but am awaiting a reply.Thanks.

1. Misc
  2. Movie
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Movie
7 Comments

I placed an order with them on 21 September. Got a dispatched email on 26 September and not yet received anything. Not worrying yet.
Sorry not much help, just hold tight a bit longer. They seem like quite a good site, lots of information and they do keep you up to date. :thumbsup:

*Bump*

So....... are they reliable? i'm looking to get the PS3 controller of them for 2£20.99 delivered".

Quite a lot of people have ordered from there and they seem to be happy.

Still waiting for my delivery 3 weeks later - have emailed and awaiting a response

Not the best then i take it. Cheers Jaz.

I've always received items that have been sent but I don't find them very consistent, I think the problem is they never tell you their stock levels so you don't actually know if they have it in stock or not. I ordered four items, two DS games, an HD DVD and an HD DVD box set. Three of the items arrived in a week or so but the DS game took about a week longer which I suspect is because it was out of stock but they didn't mention it.

John

I've ordered a DS game from them before. The item wasn't in stock, but the website doesn't show stock leves, so I had to wait about 1 week for the item to come back into stock and then it took around 2 weeks for the item to get to me. They have great prices and I will probably use them again, but not for something I'm desperate to get quickly.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 1 Product Online Shop33
    2. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…44
    3. How much should fitting bathroom cost612
    4. What shoes are these?11

See more discussions