Groups

Moving contacts from w7 mobile to iphone4

I have moved all my contacts to the sim on my W7 mobile then put the sim in my iphone4 and pressed import contacts but nothing happened.
    Is there an easy way to do this without creating new accounts via icloud/google ?I would prefer not to sync gmail as there are loads of irrelevant contacts.
    Thanks

6 Comments

simonvf400

I have moved all my contacts to the sim on my W7 mobile then put … I have moved all my contacts to the sim on my W7 mobile then put the sim in my iphone4 and pressed import contacts but nothing happened.Is there an easy way to do this without creating new accounts via icloud/google ?I would prefer not to sync gmail as there are loads of irrelevant contacts.Thanks

Presumably you have a Microsoft account from your old phone so if you add that to your iPhone and tell it to sync contacts they should come down.

- D

Original Poster

dwrighty_hotuk

Presumably you have a Microsoft account from your old phone so if you add … Presumably you have a Microsoft account from your old phone so if you add that to your iPhone and tell it to sync contacts they should come down.- D

I think I created a microsoft account when I got the phone but have never used it and can not remember any details.

Have u tried sending contacts via bluetooth?

mbadrealam

Bluettoth transfer block by Apple policy

EliTom

ok. Thnx for info

Original Poster

mbadrealam

I did that with my previous phones but not with iphone.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      2. What laptop to choose?11
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      4. Laptop screen backlight issue23

See more discussions