Groups

Moving from cpw to O2

Hi,
    Heard that you could phone O2 up and arrange an upgrade even though you took a contract out with CPW. Just phoned O2 Upgrades/Disconnections/Retentions and they said I need to phone CPW up and disconnect from them beforehand. Is that right? thought i could just go direct.
    However, I am in the last 5 days of my contract and they need 30 days notice, so thats £35 a wasted, considering I don't have a sim for that no more.

Thanks

7 Comments

Banned

you need to go through cpw o2, i think this is defferent to 02 direct

Original Poster

thanx sas, yeah thats wat they sed, sure i heard i didnt need to disconnect first, otherwise thats not an upgrade im getting if i do that then approach O2

EDIT: is that really how shropshire is spelt, looks weird, and a bit of a mouthful to say too

Banned

you can only upgrade with cpw 02 as far as im aware

Hi if you don't want to do the 30 days notice ring them and ask them to make you contract sim into a pay as you go sim this is done almost instantly and you will only have to pay the amount up to before you turned it into pay as you go! ( hope this makes sense) You can also then move this no to another contract when your available to do so!

Original Poster

it was this thread i made that stumped me ]http//ww…718
    post number 4.....thats why I thought i cud.

Yeah thanx penni, shall try that, almost forgot about doin that.

Thanks guys, rep given to ya both

Banned

mug51;2064105

it was this thread i made that stumped me … it was this thread i made that stumped me ]http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170718post number 4.....thats why I thought i cud.Yeah thanx penni, shall try that, almost forgot about doin that.Thanks guys, rep given to ya both

no, if you took it out through cpw then cpw have their own 02 department, different to 02 direct

Original Poster

ah thats probs wat he meant, lol stupid me. thanx.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3944
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313

See more discussions