Groups
    EXPIRED

Moving from furnished flat to unfurnished (any decent deals on small accessories ? )

I have all the main stuff like carpets washer fridge etc etc I was just wondering if there was any decent deals on appliances and kitchenware. (I have been trying to look for a cheap starter set but cant seem to find any good deals any where.

I have 6 weeks to move in so im just going to buy a few bits each week looked all over HUKD most of the deals seem to have ended though.

I

8 Comments

Argos or Tesco direct do starter sets I'm sure.
    Dunelm Mill or Ikea for kitchenware?

Banned

If you have a B and M near you try them out, my nephew just moved into a flat and bought a lot of bits for the kitchen there as they were cheaper than anywhere else.

Original Poster

thank-you takethatfan1978 and konimitsu I will take a look at those

Keep an eye out for the Debenhams sale items - they usually do some good 1/2 price sale items.

August bank holiday sale coming up although I notice a lot of places ahave a sale on now.

Wilkos £5 for 20pc dinner set (basic & white) but good enough and other stuff
    Asda / Tescos for "ownbrand basic" kettles etc

Just seen this posted for dinnerware from Debenhams Dinnerware

Don't buy cheap pans, you'll just have to keep replacing them, keep an eye on sales for a good set these circulon sets at the bottom aren't too bad price wise

bhs.co.uk/en/…276?noOfRefinements=1#pageSize=201&catalogId=34096&viewAllFlag=false&sort_field=Price%20Ascending&langId=-1&beginIndex=1&storeId=13077&parent_categoryId=471111&categoryId=900991&refinements=category~[901001|900991]^category~[901003|901001]&noOfRefinements=3

Edited by: "traceym" 9th Jul 2014
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543731
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1528
      3. Apples new update46
      4. word association Game73844439

See more discussions