Groups

Moving from sky to virgin

We are moving house so are looking to get a good deal on tv, broadband and phone. Has anybody recently got a good deal from virgin, when moving from sky? We want free anytime calls, good download limits.

9 Comments

I may be wrong here but as far as I know, the prices are fixed amd available to see on their website. I don't think they are negotiable.

If you want everything then I suppose their all inclusive VIP package is the best Virgin VIP
    Not forgetting £65 Quidco cashback.

Banned

deek72

I may be wrong here but as far as I know, the prices are fixed amd … I may be wrong here but as far as I know, the prices are fixed amd available to see on their website. I don't think they are negotiable.

All vm prices are negotiable

csiman

All vm prices are negotiable

Well I said I may be wrong

Banned

out of the frying pan.....

Original Poster

I had assumed that all prices were negotiable, normally i'd put the cancellation in with sky and see what they offered but i dont have time, so i'm hoping to get a good deal out of virgin as their installation is free.

guv

out of the frying pan.....[/qu[quote=Randa1]I had assumed that all prices … out of the frying pan.....[/qu[quote=Randa1]I had assumed that all prices were negotiable, normally i'd put the cancellation in with sky and see what they offered but i dont have time, so i'm hoping to get a good deal out of virgin as their installation is free.

Why, how long would a phone call take? Longer that the time it took to post this thread then keep checking it?

Original Poster

deek72

Why, how long would a phone call take? Longer that the time it took to … Why, how long would a phone call take? Longer that the time it took to post this thread then keep checking it?

no but advice on here before has been to cancel, and wait for a call back with a better offer, what they've offered at the moment, is slightly more expensive than virgin and no free installation. But i cant wait around for a couple of weeks to see what theyoffer as we're moving next week.

Randa1

no but advice on here before has been to cancel, and wait for a call back … no but advice on here before has been to cancel, and wait for a call back with a better offer, what they've offered at the moment, is slightly more expensive than virgin and no free installation. But i cant wait around for a couple of weeks to see what theyoffer as we're moving next week.

I see. Just a bit of basic avcice though, if TV is most important stay with Sky (more channels/more HD content). If you download a lot of stuff then Virgin is the way to go, VM broadband absolutely hammers Sky.

Original Poster

deek72

I see. Just a bit of basic avcice though, if TV is most important stay … I see. Just a bit of basic avcice though, if TV is most important stay with Sky (more channels/more HD content). If you download a lot of stuff then Virgin is the way to go, VM broadband absolutely hammers Sky.

well until recently i would have said tv was most important, but recently i've ended up not watching it on sky and dowloading it instead, so maybe virgin is better. They do have sky one back on virgin now though dont they?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions