Groups

moving house boxes

Anyone know where I can get removal boxes for free or cheap for moving house

13 Comments

i asked at Morrisons and a man went out the back and brought me out several in flat pack state that they were going to chuck out. May be worth asking at your local supermarket

When I needed some, I got a lot from supermarkets and little shops like the Co Op and Premier. Worth an ask if you have any local to you. Or post on sites like Freegle or Freecycle.

My local homebase has a big kind of bassinet in front of the cashier where they stock it.

Go to the supermarket recycling section there cardboard bins are always full.

The fries box from McDonald's are sturdy.

As said all, just goto any supermarket and ask staff they will give you. If you looking for bigger ones ask for crisps boxes.

As said all, just goto any supermarket and ask staff they will give you. If you looking for bigger ones ask for crisps boxes.

Tesco. You go late afternoon if I remember as they give away boxes. I read here on a post a few months back. No idea if true.

1am in the morning at a 24 hour tesco.
    They will have loads

Banned

Morrisons banana boxes are very strong (with handles as well, I believe), simply ask them and they should give them free.

cokezone1112

Morrisons banana boxes are very strong (with handles as well, I believe), … Morrisons banana boxes are very strong (with handles as well, I believe), simply ask them and they should give them free.

Last moving company recommended banana boxes and we picked up dozens from Morrisons - excellent for the job

littld

Last moving company recommended banana boxes and we picked up dozens from … Last moving company recommended banana boxes and we picked up dozens from Morrisons - excellent for the job

Great for Vinyl record storage too. Old school. Morrisons are always happy to let you have them.

The veg boxes at lidl are very strong and great for things like dvds and books
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1618
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions