Groups

Moving house, shall I cancel new connection and order it fresh (O2)

I have only had O2 Broadband for 2 weeks but unhappy with size of current student property(really is tiny) so deciding to move.

Shall I just transfer the connection or shall I reorder a new one because I can get cashback and another 2 or 3 month free offer.

4 Comments

Depends on their cancelation fee/terms to see what would be the better deal.

Original Poster

Syzable;6577965

Depends on their cancelation fee/terms to see what would be the better … Depends on their cancelation fee/terms to see what would be the better deal.

No charges if you cancel within 30 days, but I plan to sign up again via a different email address to get the cashback again and 3 months free.

ryouga;6578296

No charges if you cancel within 30 days, but I plan to sign up again via … No charges if you cancel within 30 days, but I plan to sign up again via a different email address to get the cashback again and 3 months free.

Worth a try..........nothing to lose.

Original Poster

Syzable;6578315

Worth a try..........nothing to lose.

Thats what I was thinking, just think it may mean I am without internet for a few days but the current tenant has O2 broadband so unless its disconnected and reconnected it shouldnt be a problem.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319
      2. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?33
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047150
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129

See more discussions