Groups

Moving iPod Playlist etc To A Different PC

Can the above be done?

My PC is a little knackered so am about to replace it. My iPod playlist/iTunes is on this PC so when I install iTunes onto my new PC and plug in my iPod, will the playlist etc all transfer over automatically?

Your help will be much appreciated.

9 Comments

No you can download free tools from the net that will do it for you though, I'm sure someone has a link

There was another thread on here maybe yesterday or the day before about this that had some links

The way I do it is to plug the Ipod in via usb and search through all the files, it's complicated the first time you do it then A piece of cake.

Original Poster

oldmankensey;4838707

No you can download free tools from the net that will do it for you … No you can download free tools from the net that will do it for you though, I'm sure someone has a link

Any chance anyone has the link ????

Original Poster

mojo.121;4838732

There was another thread on here maybe yesterday or the day before about … There was another thread on here maybe yesterday or the day before about this that had some links

Tryin to find that link, can't find it.

mufc72;4839056

Tryin to find that link, can't find it.

sorry have tried to look for it but cant find it :? if i do i will let you know where

Original Poster

mojo.121;4839129

sorry have tried to look for it but cant find it :? if i do i will let … sorry have tried to look for it but cant find it :? if i do i will let you know where

Thanks, think I've found it, it says to use SharePod.

Also seen you can do it through Apple as I have iTunes 8, says you can back up to CD/DVD then insert on new computer and "restore". Hey presto, hopefully it's as easy as it sounds.

mufc72;4839200

Thanks, think I've found it, it says to use SharePod.Also seen you can do … Thanks, think I've found it, it says to use SharePod.Also seen you can do it through Apple as I have iTunes 8, says you can back up to CD/DVD then insert on new computer and "restore". Hey presto, hopefully it's as easy as it sounds.

There was something about copytrans also I think. Hope you get it done ok :thumbsup:

Original Poster

mojo.121;4839274

There was something about copytrans also I think. Hope you get it done … There was something about copytrans also I think. Hope you get it done ok :thumbsup:

Cheers, thanks for your help. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Now TV Passes From Snatch App12
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …214611
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.99
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416614118

See more discussions