Groups

moving notes from iPad to SD/USB

Hi hope someone can help, as a student I use my iPad to type lessons ect and it takes up quite a bit of memory so I recently bought a I-flash drive from wowcher but when I set it up I realised I can't transfer my notes onto it, it seems it's only for photos, videos and music. Before wasting more money I'm wondering how I can solve this problem. If I bought a SD card with a I-flash stick would that work? Any help appreciated

8 Comments

Or, forget hardware and open a free Dropbox acc (other cloud storage options are available) and move your files to that. That way, they're safe if anything happens to your iPad and you can access them from any other device. And, as long as you have wifi you have access to your notes.

Take a screen shot of the notes and save them as a photo, then you can put them on the i-flash thing as a photo

Original Poster

Cakeboy79

Take a screen shot of the notes and save them as a photo, then you can … Take a screen shot of the notes and save them as a photo, then you can put them on the i-flash thing as a photo

Lol clever thinking but I may need to edit them at some point

Original Poster

steve1221

Or, forget hardware and open a free Dropbox acc (other cloud storage … Or, forget hardware and open a free Dropbox acc (other cloud storage options are available) and move your files to that. That way, they're safe if anything happens to your iPad and you can access them from any other device. And, as long as you have wifi you have access to your notes.

But what if I don't have wifi? Also can I add voice notes to Dropbox?

Typing your notes, shouldn't be using that much Ipad storage. Have you checked to see what else is on your Ipad that you don't need/use?

Original Poster

windym

Typing your notes, shouldn't be using that much Ipad storage. Have you … Typing your notes, shouldn't be using that much Ipad storage. Have you checked to see what else is on your Ipad that you don't need/use?

Yes voice notes

How about evernote?

Original Poster

krazyasif786

How about evernote?

I'll check it out thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Delayed flight compensation1023
      2. What to do?????711