Moving to America, is there a "Hotusdeals" website?

Found 10th Jun 2015
Moving abroad to America, does anyone know of a "Hotusdeals" website or equivalent please?
Community Updates
15 Comments
Google
everything so cheap over there, you won't need to bother
Banned
I'm HotUSADeals
http://www.dealsofamerica.com/

http://www.fatwallet.com/

http://slickdeals.net/

http://www.techbargains.com/

Hope that helps
Lucky you! Enjoy the move!
Good for you, more tea for us
Original Poster
Thanks for all the info guys, Googled it before but came up empty, must have been drunk or tired or both!! HOTUSADEALS, there should be a website named after you!
itsdavidjones1984

Lucky you! Enjoy the move!

50/50 chance between getting shot or dying from a simple illness due to no healthcare system.
What's not to love?
dcx_badass

50/50 chance between getting shot or dying from a simple illness due to … 50/50 chance between getting shot or dying from a simple illness due to no healthcare system.What's not to love?

I've been to USA many many times, I've never been shot, I've never died either. It's a myth that all Americans walk around carrying guns and that they all die. Most people have their own private health care over there too. Like any country, there are rich and poor folk. Just like this country! People get shot and stabbed here and also die from minor illnesses due to mistreatment and misdiagnosis. So come down from your high horse back to the real world.
Original Poster
Just to reassure you all, my job provides health insurance and I have a bullet proof vest also provided by work!! Thanks for the cheery post on the new chapter in my life though!!
Buster73

Just to reassure you all, my job provides health insurance and I have a … Just to reassure you all, my job provides health insurance and I have a bullet proof vest also provided by work!! Thanks for the cheery post on the new chapter in my life though!!

Any jobs going?
dcx_badass

50/50 chance between getting shot or dying from a simple illness due to … 50/50 chance between getting shot or dying from a simple illness due to no healthcare system.What's not to love?

Most people have their own private health care over there too. Like any … Most people have their own private health care over there too. Like any country, there are rich and poor folk.

yeah, i think you missed the point when you posted this
itsdavidjones1984

I've been to USA many many times, I've never been shot, I've never died … I've been to USA many many times, I've never been shot, I've never died either. It's a myth that all Americans walk around carrying guns and that they all die. Most people have their own private health care over there too. Like any country, there are rich and poor folk. Just like this country! People get shot and stabbed here and also die from minor illnesses due to mistreatment and misdiagnosis. So come down from your high horse back to the real world.

my brother lived in Texas for 2 years ams almost everyone there carries a huge knife! and so many have a gun in the boot of the car. not sure if that's specific to Texas though.

although saying that op he's never come across any crimes ams loved it there especially the weather. went with 2 young kids and wife and the people are very friendly. He would have stayed but the rest of the family were missing them too much so he came back. although he's still annoyed with us lol.
itsdavidjones1984

I've been to USA many many times, I've never been shot, I've never died … I've been to USA many many times, I've never been shot, I've never died either. It's a myth that all Americans walk around carrying guns and that they all die. Most people have their own private health care over there too. Like any country, there are rich and poor folk. Just like this country! People get shot and stabbed here and also die from minor illnesses due to mistreatment and misdiagnosis. So come down from your high horse back to the real world.

WOW! Americans can't die?
Edited by: "gcmarcal" 11th Jun 2015
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants