EXPIRED

MP3 FM Transmitter

Hi there.

Looking to get an FM Transmitter for the car so I can listen to my mp3 player without wires etc. Can anyone recommend a good one and where I could pick one up online ?

Thanks

Rory

7 Comments

I have ]this one from Play.com

Pretty good and great value.

Original Poster

thanks for that. Two of my mates have these and 1 says it's great and the other says it's terrible. Hard to know but thanks for your reply.

rorynolan

thanks for that. Two of my mates have these and 1 says it's great and the … thanks for that. Two of my mates have these and 1 says it's great and the other says it's terrible. Hard to know but thanks for your reply.

Why dont you try theirs in your car?

try dealextreme.com/ hey are aisn but are dirt cheap and reliable for gadgets. bougths lots of little things from them.

We have a couple of ]these. It has USB connection so you can just shove a few songs on a memory stick and away you go.

rorynolan

thanks for that. Two of my mates have these and 1 says it's great and the … thanks for that. Two of my mates have these and 1 says it's great and the other says it's terrible. Hard to know but thanks for your reply.

Sounds like the reviews from Play.com - one says great, the other says poor - just like your mates

Diodorus-siculus

Sounds like the reviews from Play.com - one says great, the other says … Sounds like the reviews from Play.com - one says great, the other says poor - just like your mates :)_____________________Be good, Dio :thumbsup:

The sound out of a psp is pretty poor in my experience maybe it depends a lot on the output .

Plus make sure its tuned to a dead frequency as you cant fight a radio station even if you are transmitting from 1 foot away.

Mines works fine with an mp3 player but is **** poor with my phone .

Suck it and see
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?811
    2. No Vega deals around - pre-order for Vega 56?11
    3. Nintendo Switch Game Cases34
    4. E-liquid55

See more discussions