Groups

mp3 player, best place to go?

I need a v v cheap mp3 player that I can buy on the high street today, my mums just found out shes going in hospital tomorrow so I've decided to get her one with her favourite music on as shes going to be in a while.
    Any suggestions?

7 Comments

A family member has just got one of these, basic but for £24 it's good, it's about the size of your thumb (if your thumb is the same size as mine). Philips 4gb so a good brand too. Easy to use, mine was for an older relative and they've found it easy to use.

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Edited by: "greg_68" 10th May 2011

they had a large selection at currys..

this is cheap?
    currys.co.uk/gbu…tml

got one for about £13 instore at tesco this one but in black direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

Original Poster

Thanks all, managed to find a pink one in toysrus for a tenner which will do the job! It'll go in a box with some lush bath stuff, some books and some chocs to keep her busy

Thats lovely hun, so thoughtful ! I would love it if someone did that for me if i was in that situation. I wish her a speedy recovery xx

honeyb35

Thanks all, managed to find a pink one in toysrus for a tenner which will … Thanks all, managed to find a pink one in toysrus for a tenner which will do the job! It'll go in a box with some lush bath stuff, some books and some chocs to keep her busy

Original Poster

aww thanks, shes my mum tho, gotta look after your mum!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheer me up please?48
      2. BT existing customers can be new customers again day after contract ends..2141
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563825
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691429

See more discussions