Groups

Mp3 player cheap

Hi, I need to buy two Mp3 players for my niece and nephew. Not looking for anything more than 2 GB, but should have a small screen to show the song ID tags. Also prefer rechargable battery type rather than AAA cells.
    Ive looked through ebuyer, bigpockets and 7dayshop and cant find anything worthwhile. The best I have found are the ebuyer F&H 2Gb players for £12.99. I dont plan to spend more than a tenner each really! Any ideas where I can get them from?

Rep given for the help!

Cheers

4 Comments

You could try dealextreme or focalprice They are both based in Hong Kong but postage is free or cheap and if your order is less than £18 its exempt from customs/vat etc

[url]www.dealextreme.com[/url]
    [url]www.focalprice.com[/url]
    [url]www.uxcell.com[/url]

Alba 2GB MP3 Player with [email protected] @513/[email protected]£17.99
    Half price Alba portable speaker (black 524/1802 or pink 524/1723) when you buy this item. To receive this offer add both items to your trolley. Offer ends 22nd January 2010.

2GB USB 2.0 Digital MP3 Player with FM Radio and Voice Recorder @blueunplugged.com@£14.95
    Features :
    Built-in 2GB flash memory chip by Samsung (the most reliable)
    Plays MP3 + WMA digital audio files (multiple formats and bit rates)
    2 gigabytes equals approximately 400 MP3 songs
    Works as a removable USB flash storage device (capacity 2 GB)
    Up to 8 hour battery life

i got few things frm thm,thy r good site,

Original Poster

rep given, As I need the Mp3 players by friday, the HK sites are out. The blueuplugged one lookes good but a bit tacky really. second choice at the moment. Anymore suggestions?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871522
      2. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX77
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2240
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17436163

See more discussions