Groups
    EXPIRED

MP3 Player FM Transmitter

After an FM transmitter for my Zen Vision M for our holiday travels down to Cornwall - if anyone knows of a half decent one at a good price let me know! (Note: it must be a 'generic' one - I do NOT have an IPod!)

Also - can anyone comment as to the quality of sound these generally provide and whether the signal dips in and out or not?

5 Comments

I may have a generic one I could sell, I had to change when I got my ipod so this is currently in other half's car but I'm sure he never uses it!

It's an AudiaX DGT-202 (was the newer version when I bought it in 2006) let me have a word & I'll let you know if I can sell it.

Best frequency is 88.0 it's generally free everywhere, we travelled from Nottingham down to London recently without having to retune the stereo at all.

Yes I can sell it - you can find a full details here

itripstore.co.uk/pro…htm

Only thing is the frequency starts at 88.1 so you won't be able to use the 88.0 but I'm sure 88.1 won't get too much interference

I have the instructions, car charger & FM transmitter - it can run off 1 AAA battery if you don't want the extra wire. It does have a slight scratch on the display screen though. It uses the heaphone socket so will work with anything that uses standard headphone

Would be looking for £17 delivered 1st class recorded - I can get a pic uploaded if you're interested

Original Poster

Thanks for the offer Lizzys321 but it's not really what I'm looking for - nice though it does look!

oldskooladdict;2781591

Thanks for the offer Lizzys321 but it's not really what I'm looking for - … Thanks for the offer Lizzys321 but it's not really what I'm looking for - nice though it does look!

No problem, now you've reminded me it's there & not being made use of I might list it in the FS section

I have a belkin tunecast 2 lying around not boxed used once!
    Will do £10 all in
    Runs off cigarette lighter or AAA 2xbatteries
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cordial....11
      2. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…23
      3. Family Spotify account32
      4. Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for…55

See more discussions